Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account

Account

I have an account that I pay for, unfortunately it's an email I have no access too. How do I cancel that account ? I have tried to log into that account but it says there is no email attached ?! I also switched phones and cannot get any info off the old phone. Please help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country Canada 

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Pawsitively delighted to post in the forum with you Fraustratedmom!

If you don't have access to the email associated with your Spotify account and you can't log in to the account, you will need to contact Spotify customer support directly to cancel your subscription.

You can reach Spotify customer support by clicking on the "Support" button at the bottom of the page.  Or This link Contact us - Spotify

In the message box, explain that you no longer have access to the email associated with your account and that you need to cancel your subscription. Provide any information that you can, such as your username, the payment method used for the account, and any other details that might help Spotify locate your account.

Once Spotify customer support verifies your identity, they should be able to cancel your subscription for you.

Let's keep this from going to the dogs, keep me updated!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts