Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address match error

Solved!

Address match error

Hello, I have just changed to the Family Plan and invited 2 family members. When these family members want to accept the plan, there is an error message saying the family members dont reside at the same address and therefore can not be added.

However, the addresses are identical.

Please help. Thanks

Willem

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Willem111,

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and the email address of the person you'd like to invite to your plan.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form.

You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help. This is usually the fastest way to get your problem solved.

Note: I don't work for spotify
If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!
Marked as solution

Hi @Willem111,

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and the email address of the person you'd like to invite to your plan.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts