Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums section now displaying only saved albums

Albums section now displaying only saved albums

Greetings,

For a few days, on the PC and mobile Android app (Spotify Premium), all my albums have disappeared from the album section and have been replaced by all the albums related to song I have saved.

It looks like Spotify changed its way of doing things and that I need to save albums now to see them in the album section. So now, I have two problems : I lost all the albums that were showing in there, and saving an album adds all the songs to the saved songs.

Is there a way to fix this or is this a permanent thing?

Thank you,

1 Reply

Hey there @lesk82,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you’ve double checked that you've logged in to the right account, here are a few possible reasons why you might not be able to find music, or in this case albums, you've saved:

• Make sure you’re looking in the right place. 
  • Check you haven’t accidentally hidden it with a filter.
  • You need an active internet connection to save content. Check your internet connection, that the app isn't set to Offline and try saving it again.

Keep in mind that saving/hearting an Album, it should appear in Albums however its tracks shouldn't appear in your saved Songs collection.

On another note, any screenshots would be very helpful so we can take another look. Just make sure that they don't display any private/sensitive info.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts