Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my favorites are gone

Solved!

All my favorites are gone

Hi,

I somehow lost all my favorites! All my other play lists are still there, but the starred songs are all gone. Is it possible to recover them??

thanks,
Edwin

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Don't ask me how this happened, but all my favorites were moved to a new playlist called "ijk" (the last three letters of my name). I simply moved them back to my favorites. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Are they still there via the web player?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

Don't ask me how this happened, but all my favorites were moved to a new playlist called "ijk" (the last three letters of my name). I simply moved them back to my favorites. 

All of my favorites are deleted except 30 titles, plz help me!

@BenAmmar84 - If they are tracks inside a playlist that have gone missing, you will need to get in touch with the support team directly using the online contact form and see if they can restore them for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thank you

This happened to me too. What's happening??

I don't think this is normal behavior at all....

Suggested posts