Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my friends and followers have disappeared

All my friends and followers have disappeared

have suddenly lost all of my followers and friends. I was following about 115 people, and had about 8 people following me, but now both are zero. 

Interestingly, however, the playlists of mine that had followers still have them.

I have tried logging in and out of the desktop client and the web version, and I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Facebook account. 

26 Replies

I have the same issue! All of my followers disappeared, and the people i follow (friends and artists) switches from different numbers, last i checked i had 355 people that i followed, the other minute i had 147, and now 355 again -_- 😕

@onfar 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

I was following about 490 artists and once noticed it went down to 450. Since then I observed that every time I try to follow more people, the count becomes lower, which means some of my followed artists are unfollowed. I'm concerned about adding new people now and randomly tried a few times to make sure I wasn't wrong. And no: the total number becomes reduced! 

@davidmsim wrote:

have suddenly lost all of my followers and friends. I was following about 115 people, and had about 8 people following me, but now both are zero. 

Interestingly, however, the playlists of mine that had followers still have them.

I have tried logging in and out of the desktop client and the web version, and I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Facebook account. 

Hi

I was following about 490 artists and once noticed it went down to 480. Since then I observed that every time I try to follow more people, the count becomes lower, which means some of my followed artists are unfollowed. I'm concerned about adding new people now and randomly tried a few times to make sure I wasn't wrong. And no: the total number becomes reduced! 

@davidmsim wrote:

@giulianapaim 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem. Lost all my followers except for 2...

One friend who is following me just told me. Looks like there is another parallel profile of me with the followers but no playlists. And from my interface I have the playlists but no followers... strange

I now have this problem. My account states that I have no followers or playlists and that I'm not following anyone. Interestingly enough, when I checked this morning everything was there. Any reason why this is?

Suggested posts