Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't see my messages anymore or send songs?

As of yesterday this feature just disappered for me. What....

• Casual Listener
  • As of yesterday this feature just disappered for me. What....
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my premium

I have tried 3 times to cancel my premium, but it tells me that something went wrong and I have to try another time. Please cancel it for me, I am a student and do not have the money anymore. Not even with the student discount. My mail is: ******@liv...

• I have tried 3 times to cancel my premium, but it tells me that something went wrong and I have to try another time. Please cancel it for me, I am a student and do not have the money anymore. Not eve...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

My cousin invited me to join the family premium plan. After accepting the invite the page indicated that I am now a member of their premium plan, but when I use the iPhone mobile app its still says I'm on the free. My cousin checked the account is it...

• My cousin invited me to join the family premium plan. After accepting the invite the page indicated that I am now a member of their premium plan, but when I use the iPhone mobile app its still says I...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in

I just downloaded Spotify on my Kindle Fire. I opened the app and clicked on log in, however once I type my username and password (which does work on the PC) I get a message saying that I have already created an account with this email address. Any i...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded Spotify on my Kindle Fire.  I opened the app and clicked on log in, however once I type my username and password (which does work on the PC) I get a message saying that I have ...
  • rolf007
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Money taken out without premium

I was charged $9.99 this month for the first time, however I don't have premium and it won't give me an option to cancel my subscription. Can I get my money back??

• I was charged $9.99 this month for the first time, however I don't have premium and it won't give me an option to cancel my subscription. Can I get my money back??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do not I cant login spotify family premium?

I would like to ask why I have been using Facebook binding account, and has received family members letter, but can not login? And the sys. has always shown that "you can not join this family sharing Premium account. We can not confirm that you are a...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to ask why I have been using Facebook binding account, and has received family members letter, but can not login? And the sys. has always shown that "you can not join this family sharing...
  • wjs00348
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

To premium or not premium. That is the question..

Today I started a family subscription. However I thought I was signing up for the premium family subscription since it had a one month free trial but I still got charged for the month. I guess I did something wrong but if I switch to premium do I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I started a family subscription. However I thought I was signing up for the premium family subscription since it had a one month free trial but I still got charged for the month. I gu...
  • -Kaiwade-
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problème avec une option

Bonjour, J'ai actuellement un compte spotify free alors que je devrais avoir un compte premum j'ai une option avec mon fournisseur mobile (bouygues telecom) je les ai contacter mais il disent que le probleme viens de spotify Pouvez vous m'aider ? ou ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai actuellement un compte spotify free alors que je devrais avoir un compte premum  j'ai une option avec mon fournisseur mobile (bouygues telecom) je les ai contacter mais il...
  • lud83
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist transfer

my former account m_108 Netraa Jansson i closed due to facebook affiliation,pls transfer my former playlists to this account?Thanks Haribol

• Visitor
  • my former account m_108 Netraa Jansson i closed due to facebook affiliation,pls transfer my former playlists to this account? Thanks Haribol
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my friends and followers have disappeared

I have suddenly lost all of my followers and friends. I was following about 115 people, and had about 8 people following me, but now both are zero. Interestingly, however, the playlists of mine that had followers still have them. I have tried logging...

• Casual Listener
  • I have suddenly lost all of my followers and friends. I was following about 115 people, and had about 8 people following me, but now both are zero.    Interestingly, however, the p...
  • LyndaZae
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 10 likes
  • bug
    bugs
    Facebook
    Friends
    problem
  • 26 replies
  • 10 likes

Money back? how?

How do I get my money back? I didnt used the account since I Paid 

• How do I get my money back? I didnt used the account since I Paid  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento da conta premium e continuo free

Boa tarde, Realizei o pagamento da conta Premium via boleto há uma semana e até o momento continuo como free. O que faço? Obrigado

• Boa tarde,   Realizei o pagamento da conta Premium via boleto há uma semana e até o momento continuo como free.   O que faço?   Obrigado
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

My daughter has subscribed to spotify and im being charged through my mobile phone company £9.99 per month, she did this with out my permission and i want to cancel the subscription but she can't remember her password or email address - can you help ...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter has subscribed to spotify and im being charged through my mobile phone company £9.99 per month, she did this with out my permission and i want to cancel the subscription but she can't rem...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved countries (UK to CANADA) - updating payment with canadian details

Hi,I've moved from UK to Canada and want to update premium account with new canadian bank details. I have followed trying to update my location profile account settings and then updating my payment details but it eventually it just that I'm in a coun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've moved from UK to Canada and want to update premium account with new canadian bank details.    I have followed trying to update my location profile account settings and then upda...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problème connexion Premium famille

Nous avons deux portables à la maison. Ma blonde utilise notre vieux portable sur lequel nous avions déjà Spotify. Sur cet ordinateur, je me connectais avec mon compte Facebook.Je me suis acheté un nouveau portable pour le travail. Je veux aussi avoi...

• Nous avons deux portables à la maison. Ma blonde utilise notre vieux portable sur lequel nous avions déjà Spotify. Sur cet ordinateur, je me connectais avec mon compte Facebook. Je me suis acheté un...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Talking to a real person

Haw the **bleep** do you talk to someone real iv got bank statements saying I'm getting charged for premium every month but I haven't had premium for months and spotity is telling me they don't see there is a **bleep**ing problem HAW THE **bleep** DO...

• Casual Listener
  • Haw the **bleep** do you talk to someone real iv got bank statements saying I'm getting charged for premium every month but I haven't had premium for months and spotity is telling me they don't see t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Real people

Haw the **bleep** do ya talk to a real person with these cunts rip off fools I'm getting charged each month for premium rates but haven't had premium for months I don't give a **bleep** what anyone thinks of my wording but **bleep** these cunts get a...

• Casual Listener
  • Haw the **bleep** do ya talk to a real person with these cunts rip off fools I'm getting charged each month for premium rates but haven't had premium for months I don't give a **bleep** what anyone t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Hi,I had a free month Spotify trial which ended yesterday (23/02/17). I cancelled it yesterday along with the direct debit payment. For some reason I noticed that It didn't go cancel so I tried it again today and it seemed to work. But I received an ...

• Hi, I had a free month Spotify trial which ended yesterday (23/02/17). I cancelled it yesterday along with the direct debit payment. For some reason I noticed that It didn't go cancel so I tried...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivated facebook and have a new account

My first account on Spotify was created using my FB account and now I deactivated it. Fortunately I am now logged into Spotify web therefore I can use my previous account. I created another account and sent an email to Customer Service on 11.02.2016,...

• Regular
  • My first account on Spotify was created using my FB account and now I deactivated it. Fortunately I am now logged into Spotify web therefore I can use my previous account.   I created another ...
  • vgezer
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes