Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Where is my Premium???

I paid 12.99 for my premium account which I have been doing for over a year now. And this time nothing happened. My account was charged and I was still not given premium. I still getting adds and I can't play the songs I want. I would like this fixed...

• ...an't play the songs I want. I would like this fixed ASAP please as Spotify is the ONLY way I listen to music. I spend days on public transportation and this has ruined my day for real. Please fix t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family account for devices

hi, I have a family subscription and want my sonos system and my iPhone to work indepently so if I am not at home the sonos at home works while I use spotify on my iPhone. Currently there are problems since they are on the same account. If I invite m...

• hi, I have a family subscription and want my sonos system and my iPhone to work indepently so if I am not at home the sonos at home works while I use spotify on my iPhone. Currently there are problem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan subscription

I have recently invited one of my family members (on premium) to be part of my family plan. On my page it shows that her account is active/enrolled but she is still being charged per month for the previous subscription. Is there anyone who encounters...

• I have recently invited one of my family members (on premium) to be part of my family plan. On my page it shows that her account is active/enrolled but she is still being charged per month for the pr...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family for the Netherlands

Hi Community, I'm very interested in subscribing for the Spotify family subscription deal in the Netherlands. However, my borthers with whom I want to share the deal, all live on another address. Two of my brothers even live abroad (Sweden and Irelan...

• Hi Community,   I'm very interested in subscribing for the Spotify family subscription deal in the Netherlands. However, my borthers with whom I want to share the deal, all live on another add...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fremder loggt sich ständig bei mir ein

Heey,ich hab folgendes Problem... irgentwer loggt sich dauernt auf meinem Acc ein, löscht Playlists, erstellt eigene und so weiter... ich hab jetzt schon 2. mein Passwort geändert aber geholfen hat es nicht... jemand ne idee was ich noch tuen könnte ...

• Heey, ich hab folgendes Problem... irgentwer loggt sich dauernt auf meinem Acc ein, löscht Playlists, erstellt eigene und so weiter... ich hab jetzt schon 2. mein Passwort geändert aber geholfen hat...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my premium status

I am on Family Premium. I have just noticed that my account has gone to free subscription. Can you tell me why and how I fix it? I have tried logging in/out and reinstalling software.

• Casual Listener
  • I am on Family Premium. I have just noticed that my account has gone to free subscription. Can you tell me why and how I fix it? I have tried logging in/out and reinstalling software.
  • Beamerno1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i paid for premium yesterday but my subscription for my previous one expires tomorrow

Hi,So yesterday i paid to get premium again for next month whilst at the end of my 3-month subscription for €6,99. However on my account, it says that it expires tomorrow and would have to pay again. I also did not get a "welcome to premium" email ye...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, So yesterday i paid to get premium again for next month whilst at the end of my 3-month subscription for €6,99. However on my account, it says that it expires tomorrow and would have to pay agai...
  • sophie_kills97
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription bought via Playstation Wallet

Hi, I bought subscription via Playstation Wallet but i can't use Spotify on Playstation. I have connection error with playstation network when i launch Spotify on PS4. My subscription is invisible in Spotify on PC. Any ideas what can I do to get my s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I bought subscription via Playstation Wallet but i can't use Spotify on Playstation. I have connection error with playstation network when i launch Spotify on PS4. My subscription is inv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country error at login

Im trying to login in sweden and the android app is blocking me saying "to listen to spotify abroad... excetera". I have checked my country settings in the online client (it's set to sweden) and have also tryed to use a vpn for sweden.The acount I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to login in sweden and the android app is blocking me saying "to listen to spotify abroad... excetera". I have checked my country settings in the online client (it's set to sweden) and have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card (UK)

I've got a £10 gift card and it says on the label that you can use it for 15 tracks on Spotify Downloads but I can't work out how to do that.Can anyone help, please?

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a £10 gift card and it says on the label that you can use it for 15 tracks on Spotify Downloads but I can't work out how to do that. Can anyone help, please?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card charged twice

Hi, im a new Spotify Subscriber from Malaysia. I wanted to try the 30 days spotify premium free trial. But Spotify requires my credit card information. After keying in my credit card, i was charged RM4. But my Spotify is still under Spotify Free. So ...

•  Hi, im a new Spotify Subscriber from Malaysia. I wanted to try the 30 days spotify premium free trial. But Spotify requires my credit card information. After keying in my credit card, i was cha...
  • mrgsteele
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright - a person pretends to be someone else

I have already reported the person who pretends to be me, but there was no reaction from spotify... How long I have to wait until I get an answer about the action spotify will take?!... Are there other options I can do to stop his wrong identity or t...

• I have already reported the person who pretends to be me, but there was no reaction from spotify... How long I have to wait until I get an answer about the action spotify will take?!... Are there oth...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change country

Hello! I am travelling arround Asia and, as i am not a Premium user, in order to log in I need to change the country in my profile. Last time I was in Indonesia and there was no ploblem to do it. Now I am in Vietnam and, following the same process, I...

conutry.png
  • Hello!   I am travelling arround Asia and, as i am not a Premium user, in order to log in I need to change the country in my profile. Last time I was in Indonesia and there was no ploblem to d...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe

Hi. Its regarding my spotify premium. I subscribed for a promo of 3 months for 50 pesos by paying through crrdit card. I wanted to cancel my subscription before my deadline to avoid further charges. But the problem is that i've logged out of mu sppti...

• Hi. Its regarding my spotify premium. I subscribed for a promo of 3 months for 50 pesos by paying through crrdit card. I wanted to cancel my subscription before my deadline to avoid further charges. ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account?

Hello there! I believe someone else is using my account. It stops my music and starts playing on another computer (WIN-0RHQ29P1MNR). It is foreign music, i don't know the language. A lot of the artists this other person listen to have the name nguyen...

• Visitor
  • Hello there! I believe someone else is using my account. It stops my music and starts playing on another computer (WIN-0RHQ29P1MNR). It is foreign music, i don't know the language. A lot of the artis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten username

Son set up an account using my Visa card , initially it was a free trial but is now premium . He has forgotten the username and password so I can't change subscription to free and stop payments coming out of my accountAny help would be greatly apprec...

• Regular
  • Son set up an account using my Visa card , initially it was a free trial but is now premium . He has forgotten the username and password so I can't change subscription to free and stop payments comin...
  • Exasperatedmum
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issue

Hey, EveryoneI wonder if anyone can help ??? .-.My account rejects all my cards and throws random message box's with no text in them so have been unable to stay premium -_- also it doesn't always recognise my email address saying it can not be found ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, Everyone I wonder if anyone can help ??? .-. My account rejects all my cards and throws random message box's with no text in them so have been unable to stay premium -_- also it doesn't al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged twice.

Hi, I just notice today, checking in my credit card statements that i've been charged twince for the month of December. What can I do to have that money back?

• Hi, I just notice today, checking in my credit card statements that i've been charged twince for the month of December. What can I do to have that money back? 
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel 3 months subscription

I have a 3 months trial premium subscription for $0.99 which ends on March 23, 2017. If I cancel it now, will cancellation take effect immediately or I will access to premium features until March 23, 2017

• I have a 3 months trial premium subscription for $0.99 which ends on March 23, 2017. If I cancel it now, will cancellation take effect immediately or I will access to premium features until March 23,...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancelado

Eu efetuei o pagamento deste mês, porém minha conta foi alterada de Premium para Free, recebi alguns e-mails dizendo que não tinha efetuado o pagamento porém achei que tivesse um delay no sistema e logo estaria contabilizado por vocês, mas isso não a...

• Eu efetuei o pagamento deste mês, porém minha conta foi alterada de Premium para Free, recebi alguns e-mails dizendo que não tinha efetuado o pagamento porém achei que tivesse um delay no sistema e l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes