Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android device wont recognize premium subscription

Android device wont recognize premium subscription

Hi

I've upgraded to spotify for 3 months for £9.99. I have an HTC One and the Android app will not recognise my premium account and only offers me the features of a free account. I've followed the guides to remedy this and none of them work.

I have also requested a device password. This hasn't arrived and isn't in my spam folder. Looking on the forums it seems this can take 48 hours to arrive but usually doesnt arrive until it is addressed by a mod. Surely the use of an automated password generator is preferential? It's what every other reputable site uses.

Please could you remedy this as soon as possible. Looking through your forums, it seems that these issues happen regularly and can take weeks to sort. These same issues, for your paying customers, go back months/years and yet they are still occuring. Whats the deal? I've contacted you through your online request form but have also chosen to seek help on the community forums as reading through previous posts, it seems the only way to fix these issues is through moderator involvement.

If I'm kept waiting days to remedy an issue on paid account, then I will seek a refund, cancel my use of the service and take my business to a competitor.

Regards

Josh

4 Replies

Did you get a reply from support yet?

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Matt

Yes I've had a reply. The first asked me to send them a screenshot of my profile screen, which I did. I was then asked to log out and log back in. As yet unsolved.

Josh

Reply back to support and let them know you still need help

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I paid for premium, and it doesn't work

Suggested posts