Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Arists Profile

Arists Profile

Hello,

I am an artist an dust released a track through cdbaby. My name is the same name as another artist and it released my single under their spotify artist profile. Who can I contact to have this corrected. Thanks for any help. 

1 Reply

Hi @sureissean2 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
There's a helpful page for Spotify For Artist's located here that has quite a bit of info in the FAQ section. I have also copied over an article that might be relevant to your issue.

Have a great day! 🙂

Your artist profile is your homepage on Spotify. It’s where all of your music and content lives. It’s also where fans can discover more about what’s happening with you—hear your newest releases, dig deeper with one of your playlists, find out where you’re touring, even buy your latest merch.

Spotify for Artists puts you in charge of managing your artist profile. Once you get access, you’re able to update your avatar or header, write your bio, update your image gallery, and make an Artist’s Pick anytime you want, all from one place. If you don’t have access to Spotify for Artists, get access here.

For more info and tips on managing your profile, check out our artist guide.

Suggested posts