Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • bmrussell
  • 698 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 698 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in

Hey Everybody,This morning I woke up and my spotify was logged out. Now I am trying to log in so I can pay my Premium but it doesn't accept my username or password. I can't remember which e-mailadress I used for my account. I wanna log in and pay so ...

• Hey Everybody, This morning I woke up and my spotify was logged out. Now I am trying to log in so I can pay my Premium but it doesn't accept my username or password. I can't remember which e-mailadr...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invalid username or password error

Hi, I'm using the linux desktop version of spotify on my workstation. Yesterday I noticed that the application logged out from my account. After that I tried to login. But invalid username or password error occured. I tried with browser and the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using the linux desktop version of spotify on my workstation. Yesterday I noticed that the application logged out from my account. After that I tried to login. But invalid username o...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution be charged monthly after buying a yearly premium

Hi, I have bought a yearly premium promotion and repaid in advance in last December. However, I was charged a monthly fee since I paid a yearly promotion. Wondering if you can provide any solution to cancel monthly charge. I have browsed support page...

• Hi, I have bought a yearly premium promotion and repaid in advance in last December. However, I was charged a monthly fee since I paid a yearly promotion. Wondering if you can provide any solu...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify SO slow...

Spotify is acting up quite a lot recently. Songs are loading forever, search results never show up, friends list is loading for ages... What's going on? Why should I continue to pay for a service I can't use? Is there any info on whether there'll be ...

• Spotify is acting up quite a lot recently. Songs are loading forever, search results never show up, friends list is loading for ages... What's going on? Why should I continue to pay for a service I ...
  • toukavoodoo
  • 21 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 37 likes

Account has no username

Hi, my username is just a random string of letters and numbers. How do i fix this

• Hi,   my username is just a random string of letters and numbers. How do i fix this
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get my full history on Spotify?

Is there any way I can request for a dump of my activity on Spotify? For example: using the developers API, I can retrieve my 50 last played songs. Can I request for a dump of all, or large part, of my play history on Spotify? Or some kind of other i...

• Regular
  • Is there any way I can request for a dump of my activity on Spotify?   For example: using the developers API, I can retrieve my 50 last played songs. Can I request for a dump of all, or large ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

I can't log in

I can't log in to my account on any device by email or username like it was deleted but you are still stealing my money and there is no customer service representative I can call or chat with to get direct help with my issue all you have is troublesh...

• I can't log in to my account on any device by email or username like it was deleted but you are still stealing my money and there is no customer service representative I can call or chat with to get ...
  • howardnorberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked still suspicious music appearing

i recently got my account hacked, after chatting with spotify i got my account back in order and also had to restore my playlists. i also logged out of all my devices to ensure no one else was using my account. i have now noticed that on my recently ...

• Visitor
  • i recently got my account hacked, after chatting with spotify i got my account back in order and also had to restore my playlists. i also logged out of all my devices to ensure no one else was using ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Account Completely

Hello Community, I am looking for someone to reset my spotify account entirely - like new. I've had a friend on the account recently and it's messed up my music recommendations. Thank You, -C

• Hello Community,    I am looking for someone to reset my spotify account entirely - like new. I've had a friend on the account recently and it's messed up my music recommendations.  ...
  • Busternuts
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes

Ive been charged twice

I stopped my premium subscription due to for the past 6 months ive been charged 2 times for premium, i thought cancelling my premium and starting it over would fix the issue, i started premium again today, and theres the double charge, it's happened ...

• I stopped my premium subscription due to for the past 6 months ive been charged 2 times for premium, i thought cancelling my premium and starting it over would fix the issue, i started premium again ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country settings

Hi there. I recently moved to another country and wanted to chance the respective settings of my spotify account. Within "edit profile" i can change everything but the country itself (and hence neither payment data etc.). Has anyone a solution for th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I recently moved to another country and wanted to chance the respective settings of my spotify account. Within "edit profile" i can change everything but the country itself (and hence neith...
  • AlexDaniela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked, playlists gone

hey there,apparently somebody got into my spotify aaccount. I already changed my password and logged out of all my devices, but all my playlists are gone.Is there a way to get them back, if the other person deleted them? Thanks in advance Sam

• Casual Listener
  • hey there, apparently somebody got into my spotify aaccount. I already changed my password and logged out of all my devices, but all my playlists are gone. Is there a way to get them back, if the o...
  • Saminem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 accounts

hi i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer and my user name on my phone is differnt how do i fix this?

• hi  i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer  and my user name on my phone ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New iPhone, signed on and new account set up for free service

I recently upgraded my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook. In doing this it signed me up for an entirely new account with...

•  I recently upgraded  my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook....
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Login or Reset Password

I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password. I am certian of the email that was associated with the account. I tried my Facebook account as well and that was also n...

• Visitor
  • I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password.  I am certian of the email that was associated with the account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 days.

so um I'm trying to log it. It say. Enjoying my trip? To listen aboard for more than 14 days to tell Spotify.com where i am. Fix that **bleep**. I'm in cibolo Texas.

• so um I'm trying to log it. It say. Enjoying my trip? To listen aboard for more than 14 days to tell Spotify.com where i am. Fix that **bleep**. I'm in cibolo Texas.
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a new phone. Spotify no longer shows me as a premium subscriber and my songs are gone.

I am a premium user. I upgraded from one iPhone to another, and now Spotify no longer recognizes me as a premium user. My playlists are there although not all of the songs are in them. And my saved tracks under "Songs" are all gone.

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user.  I upgraded from one iPhone to another, and now Spotify no longer recognizes me as a premium user.  My playlists are there although not all of the songs are in them.&nb...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in

I let someone log in through their Facebook on my phone and when they finished, they logged out. When I tried to log back in to my account through Facebook, it kept going to the other persons account. What should I do to log in to my account?

• I let someone log in through their Facebook on my phone and when they finished, they logged out. When I tried to log back in to my account through Facebook, it kept going to the other persons account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Come in to family premium

I was in a family premium plan, everything was normal suddenly i was took ofnow I cannot come in (we live in the same house, etc)what should i do?

• I was in a family premium plan, everything was normal  suddenly i was took of now I cannot come in (we live in the same house, etc) what should i do?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook friends not found

Hi, Spotify isn't letting me see my facebook friends despite me linking my account to my Facebook. I know for a fact I have many friends who use spotify and their accounts are linked to their facebooks. Its just saying I have 0 friends despite me log...

• Hi,   Spotify isn't letting me see my facebook friends despite me linking my account to my Facebook. I know for a fact I have many friends who use spotify and their accounts are linked to thei...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod