Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

CAI FORA DA CONTA

Boa nooite, eu simplesmente cai fora do plano familiar, do nada...

• Boa nooite, eu simplesmente cai fora do plano familiar, do nada...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changement de compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify

Bonjour, J'ai changé et supprimé mon ancien compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify family (dont je suis le détenteur principal) . J'ai depuis recréer un compte facebook et souhaiterais donc le lier à spotify sans perdre mon spotify family et mes pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,    J'ai changé et supprimé mon ancien compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify family (dont je suis le détenteur principal) .   J'ai depuis recréer un compte facebook et s...
  • Ghostinthe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3333 songs, are you kidding me?!?!?!?

I just spent several hours curating a playlist (a BASIC playlist mind you), to get started on filling up my 64 gb iPod. I had to go through and search for a wide enough variation in music styles that I wouldn't get bored, select a few albums from eac...

• Regular
  • I just spent several hours curating a playlist (a BASIC playlist mind you), to get started on filling up my 64 gb iPod.   I had to go through and search for a wide enough variation in music styl...
  • vidalhart
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

f another

recently several songs by an artist on my playlist are mixed up with titles songs and name of another artist.....what to do to fix this?

• recently several songs by an artist on my playlist are mixed up with titles songs and name of another artist.....what to do to fix this?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help. Cant log in!

I cant log in. Ive tried all email addresses and fb and I cant 'find' my premium account to log in. I was logged out over night about 3 weeks ago and now for the life of me I cant log in. Your online help doesnt work. And I found a link to contact su...

• I cant log in. Ive tried all email addresses and fb and I cant 'find' my premium account to log in. I was logged out over night about 3 weeks ago and now for the life of me I cant log in. Your online...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I can’t login into my Spotify premium account , I have the email but the not the password can’t press the reset password button because I don’t know the password to that email , I’m logged in on the app but it won’t let me change to free instead of p...

• I can’t login into my Spotify premium account , I have the email but the not the password can’t press the reset password button because I don’t know the password to that email , I’m logged in on the ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Problem

Hello! I'd like to add my husband to my family premium plan but it says no matching adresses. I don't remember what I wrote as my adress. (did I shortened it, or changed it etc) I've tried every possible adress options but I can not find what I wrote...

• Hello! I'd like to add my husband to my family premium plan but it says no matching adresses. I don't remember what I wrote as my adress. (did I shortened it, or changed it etc) I've tried every poss...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Help I received a message from spotify on the email that my account had been disabled for excessive use.does this mean that the subscription has been blocked? and I do not have to pay anymore?

• Help I received a message from spotify on the email that my account had been disabled for excessive use. does this mean that the subscription has been blocked? and I do not have to pay anymore?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find facebook login

Hey, i am trying to connect my spotify to my facebook account but under settings where this post tells me to find the login it doesnt show it.https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Is-it-possible-to-change-the-picture-of-the-discover-weekly/td-p/1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i am trying to connect my spotify to my facebook account but under settings where this post tells me to find the login it doesnt show it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Is-it-possibl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not working with Premium

I signed up for the Hulu deal that Spotify is offering. I have the standard premium account, not the student one. Every time I try to utilize Hulu, it's not working. It does not recognize my email.I signed up with Spotify initially through Facebook. ...

• I signed up for the Hulu deal that Spotify is offering. I have the standard premium account, not the student one. Every time I try to utilize Hulu, it's not working. It does not recognize my email. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

Hi - I am unable to change the country in my account despite following the instructions online. I have relocated to Australia and need to update my payment details but can't do so until the country is changed. Please change my country from HK to Aust...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I am unable to change the country in my account despite following the instructions online.   I have relocated to Australia and need to update my payment details but can't do so until the ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Worx created an artist account but now I have one, can I link it?

Hello! I didn't have a Spotify account a few years back but I started releasing on a label who operate with Label Worx. LW created a Spotify account for me - Nicky Havey - but I have recently created my own artist page with username nickyhavey. Is th...

• Hello!   I didn't have a Spotify account a few years back but I started releasing on a label who operate with Label Worx.   LW created a Spotify account for me - Nicky Havey - but I hav...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New facebook account

My Facebook page was hacked and I had to create a new fb page. But my Spotify subscription is linked to my old fb account, is there a way that I can switch my Spotify account over to my new fb account

• My Facebook page was hacked and I had to create a new fb page. But my Spotify subscription is linked to my old fb account,  is there a way that I can switch my Spotify account over to my new fb ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song preview sharing on Facebook

Hello everyone, I tried to look for a solution here, but as I didn't find any, I'll ask! I've always shared Spotify songs on Facebook. I liked how the post included an immediate preview of the song, using the "play" button.Anyway, I recently noticed ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I tried to look for a solution here, but as I didn't find any, I'll ask!   I've always shared Spotify songs on Facebook. I liked how the post included an immediate pre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

How to get new account ??

Hi, Yesterday I went to create a Spotify account for the first and when I entered in my email address, it said it was already being used. I was able to reset the password and log in but none of this info is mine except the email address. How do I res...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  Yesterday I went to create a Spotify account for the first and when I entered in my email address, it said it was already being used. I was able to reset the password and log in but none o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution recovering log in info for premium account

Hi! I have lost all log in information for my premium account. I believe that it was a random set of numbers (looked through the data cache) or attached to an old facebook account that has a primary address listed at hotmail (no longer around). I acc...

• Hi!  I have lost all log in information for my premium account.  I believe that it was a random set of numbers (looked through the data cache) or attached to an old facebook account that ha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card being charged. I don't have an account.

I am continuosly being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have. I would like to cancel this charge immediately. Please tell me how I can accomplish this, and what information would be required to do this? Following is the in...

• I am continuosly being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have.  I would like to cancel this charge immediately.   Please tell me how I can accomplish this, an...
  • fyspotify
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads Freezing App

Ads are freezing my app multiple times each week. Requires a reboot of iPhone. Please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • Ads are freezing my app multiple times each week. Requires a reboot of iPhone. Please advise. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Playlist Error or Glitch?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist changed a few hours ago tonight (Saturday night),it just delet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist ch...
  • deadlydarkside
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account non- existent

I could not sign into my family premium account, even though I know the name and password was correct as I use it a lot. So I decided to quickly sign into my old account (which did not have premium) and listen to my main accounts playlist from that. ...

• I could not sign into my family premium account, even though I know  the name and password was correct as I use it a lot. So I decided to quickly sign into my old account (which did not have pre...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes