Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatic playlists don't get created

Automatic playlists don't get created

Hello!

I had automatically generated playlist from day one.  A few days later they just disappeared. I'm listening to music all day, so there should be enough information about my taste of music. But it only states: "Keep on listening to your favourite music".

Any Idea how to solve this?

Greetings

3 Replies

Hey @stulle.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community - we'll be more than happy to help you out with this 🙂

Just to confirm, are you talking about the Daily Mixes? If so, could you let us know how long you've been using Spotify for? 

If you've been a user for more than several weeks and you haven't been seeing your Daily Mixes, then there may be an issue with your account.

If you get in touch with our Customer Support team, they will be able to help you create a new account, transfer everything (including your music) from the old to the new account, and then close the old account.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need any help.

Hello,

Yes I was referring to the daily mixes. I've been using Spotify for a few weeks, and I just wondering why the mixes disappeared  because I had them from day one. Luckily they appeared again (at least a few) a few minutes after I created this post. So the problem seems to be solved for now.

Thanks for your reply anyway, 

Best regards

Hey @stulle,

Ah great! Enjoy them then 🙂

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Have a great day

Suggested posts