Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I use my company name on account?

Solved!

Can I use my company name on account?

Hi,
I read your policy but can't find an answer: can I use my company name for username?
I would like to create playlists to share with my followers.
Thanks for the reply!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jess_Jess ! Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! 🙂
Your display name can be whatever you want on your profile - (your username will be auto-generated by Spotify and can't be modified). There's a support article here that outlines how you can modify your display name that followers will see. 
Spotify does have some restrictions on using a personal account for business use as noted in this support FAQ. If you wanted to set up a brand to stream in a commercial/public environment that would require a separate authorization.
I hope this helped answer your question and have a wonderful day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Jess_Jess ! Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! 🙂
Your display name can be whatever you want on your profile - (your username will be auto-generated by Spotify and can't be modified). There's a support article here that outlines how you can modify your display name that followers will see. 
Spotify does have some restrictions on using a personal account for business use as noted in this support FAQ. If you wanted to set up a brand to stream in a commercial/public environment that would require a separate authorization.
I hope this helped answer your question and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Suggested posts