Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can not login using Facebook

Can not login using Facebook

I have used the facebook login option for years now. I have tried every username and password combo, Ive changed my password on facebook, I followed all the steps. And now all I have done is log myself out of my phone app too.

When I login on the computer it tells me I do not have a spotify loggin associated with a facebook account error code 1003. But when I choose password reset and type my email in it says use you facebook loggin! (Which I know is correct) I am a spotify premium user, I have attempted to use the multi digit username as the login which did not work. I have looked at the other threads with people with the same issues telling people to sign in through facebook by clicking on the app or generating a login code and none of those things have worked.

I've been trying for several days now and getting extremely frustrated that I can not call someone. When I attmept to submitt a form all it does it redirect me back to the login page which feels like a total joke. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts