Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access account - get different messages

Can't access account - get different messages

I was trying to set up the different accounts for my family.  I attempted to create an account for one of my kids.  When entering the email, I was told the email was already associated with an existing account.  Okay, then.  That might be so and I just forgot I tried to set up an account a while back.  I then tried to reset the password.  After entering the same email, the message then tells me there is no account associated with that username.  

I tried using my daughter's app to reset the password.  An email is actually sent to her email with a reset code.  I clicked on it, and was told the code (or whatever) was expired. 

Don't know what else to do.

2 Replies

Hey @kevin_morehouse!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll do our best to shine some more light on what might be happening here.

If you're not able to reset your kid's password or create a new account using their email address, it's possible that the old account's been disabled for security reasons.

You can follow the steps under ''How do I get my account back?'' in the link above to get access to the account and add it to your Family plan.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you need us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, 
Thanks For Reaching Out to the Community. 

I'm Happy to Help In This Case I Suggest Maybe Contacting Spotify You Can Do So Here: *Contact Form Removed*

Also, Make Sure! To Have an amazing day

- Ben 

(If you Cant Read this Go Here *external link removed*)

Guess What! 🙂 I Got a Chance to become a Rising Star 🌟 Help me Out By Liking this Post! 

Suggested posts