Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access my first post in Spotify Community

Solved!

Can't access my first post in Spotify Community

My Question or Issue

Hello! I've created a post 4 days ago on this site when I first logged in, but I still can't see it posted anywhere (nor I can't see it in my Community Profile under "Total posts", it still counts zero, and I can't find a way to read it). I remember the post was created (I even received a badge for it). Is it under moderation? Has it been reported by someone?

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alucard90, thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

I took a look at your Community profile page and I am not seeing any posts besides this one. 

What was the post about? Do you remember receiving any emails about the post besides the badge? You could also try to create the post again here or reply here if you need help with anything Spotify.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alucard90, thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

I took a look at your Community profile page and I am not seeing any posts besides this one. 

What was the post about? Do you remember receiving any emails about the post besides the badge? You could also try to create the post again here or reply here if you need help with anything Spotify.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @Billy-J, thanks for the reply! The post is about an issue when connecting Spotify to Chromecast. I didn't receive any emails about that post, the only thing I have is a badge I received on Sunday (the same day I created that post). I uploaded a screen capture showing what I'm seeing now.

Thanks!

badge.png

Hey @alucard90,

Sorry for the delay in replying — this must’ve slipped when I received a notification of your reply. 

So, can you create a new post about this on the Community? When you do, me or someone on the Community will take a look and do their best to help out.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts