Spotify won't allow me to change my e-mail, on the help page tells me to change it via Facebook. But when I try to login with Facebook it says I have no account associated! Please someone help me change or connect with my account, thanks!
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!
If you have created your account via Facebook, you can take a look at this page to see what steps you can take to change the email address registered on it.
To help with logging with Facebook you can re-sync your Spotify account with Facebook to get things working again:
1. On desktop, go to www.facebook.com/settings.
2. Select Apps and websites in the left hand column.
3. Find Spotify and click View and edit.
Tip: If you don't see it, check the Expired tab.
4. The Spotify app settings pop up. Select Remove App at the bottom of this pop up, then Remove to confirm.
5. Go to https://www.spotify.com/signup and click Sign up with Facebook.
6. You’ll receive a message requesting access. Select Okay.
Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
I removed Spotify in Facebook settings, then I tried to log in on the Spotify page, it still says I don't have an account of Spotify connected to an Facebook account. But Spotify app reappeared in Facebook settings!