Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect new Spotify to account

Solved!

Can't connect new Spotify to account

I have a Facebook account. I created a Spotify account a while back but didn't use it. Recently I started using Spotify again but have used a new account (not my Facebook one). Want to connect the new account to Facebook but I can't connect to it as it says that the Facebook account I'm trying to connect already has a Spotify account. Is there a way to remove my Facebook Spotify account and connect my new Spotify account to my Facebook?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
Actually you can't do this on your own but here in the community there are some employee's who maybe can do this for you 🙂 I'll lead this directly to them. 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

in your case 
You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Actually you can't do this on your own but here in the community there are some employee's who maybe can do this for you 🙂 I'll lead this directly to them. 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Marked as solution

in your case 
You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Suggested posts