Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get approved for Spotify For Artists

Solved!

Can't get approved for Spotify For Artists

So I'm trying to join the Spotify Artist program but they always tell me they can't verify my account. This is the e-mail I receive back:

We’ve just picked up your new request for access to RockItPro in Spotify for Artists. We’re afraid we’re still unable to confirm that you’re the artist, so we haven’t given you access just yet.

We’ve taken a look at the Twitter and Instagram account you logged into when creating your request. We’re afraid we weren’t able to find a connection to the music on the Spotify artist profile you’re requesting access to. We'd recommend submitting a new request here and pointing us towards another social media account or artist website that posts about your music or concerts, and publicly lists your email address.

The issue is, I have no music on my "RockItPro" Spotify account because I can't directly upload my music because I'm not in the artist program yet. My Instagram and Twitter accounts both have my e-mail listed publicly (and the handle for both social accounts is "RockItPro", the same as my Spotify artist name) so why are they not approving my account using my e-mail address and artist name? It's just a bit confusing on what they need to approve me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RockItPro!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Please contact Spotify for artist support through this form to have all answers as they are the ones who know best with issues concerning artists and as they take care of these types of accounts.

Hope this helps 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @RockItPro!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Please contact Spotify for artist support through this form to have all answers as they are the ones who know best with issues concerning artists and as they take care of these types of accounts.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts