Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Can't log in

Hi, I just came home from work and wanted to listen to my music. I logged in, and I just got the message 'username/password' not correct. Tried again and again. Did not work. I even changed my facebook password and tried it with the new one, that didn't work either. 😞 I then got the message if I wanted to log in as a new user or as user number 1121945732. I tried the second option with my password and that didn't work either. Then I tried the first option and it worked (I can log in now with my facebook e-mail and password), BUT it seems that my unlimited account has disappeared. My playliste are gone, everything is gone. My new profile ID is 11120668743. Someone... please HELP!

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Both of those usernames appear to point to different Facebook accounts, so I am not sure what is going on here. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can investigate this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, thanks for your answer. 🙂

Do you mean that both IDs (1121945732 & 11120668743) point to different Facebook accounts? That really can't be, I only have one.

I would definitely get in touch with support above, looking at those usernames one has more digits than the other so I'm not sure what is going on here!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts