Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log into Spotify Android despite trying everything

Can't log into Spotify Android despite trying everything

I got suddenly kicked out of my account going into the app and booted back into the log in/sign up screen. Whenever I tried to log back in I got half a second of the green rotating circle and got kicked out again. I uninstalled and did a clean reinstall of the app and now it says that my email and password combination does not match a Spotify account, even though I can log in perfectly on PC and Browser with the same credentials. I reset my password, tried again and still it wouldn't let me. I cleared the cache on my whole Android device (including dalvik-cache) and it still wouldn't work. What do I need to do?

(Note: I tried to get a screenshot but it wouldn't letme take a screenshot, giving me a "Storage may be in use" error, despite having the storage permission. Could it be a SD card thing?)

24 Replies

Same today...I tried to change the password but ...nothing (in my mobile )

I dont know what can I do...some suggestion? 

Im from spain

and yesterday Spotify go on

I dont undersand 

Help!!! 

I'm from Armenia , so that is why i thought maybe they did something to stop people of other countries use it 

I was able to finally log in just now, I didn't do anything differently... It must have been on their end.

Logged me out too, can't use spotify on the app. It says the username and password combination not recognized.

not working here either. Keeps kicking me out after "logging in" for half a second. Then proceeds to tell me that they're experiencing problems...but they've been experiencing problems for a long time now.

Suggested posts