Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log into my account

Solved!

Can't log into my account

When I went onto my spotify app today, it tells me that I have been logged out. I try logging back in with my account (which I know for sure the username and password), but it says it's wrong and there's an error code 3. I have spotify premium so I am clearly upset and I've tried everything. I tried resetting my password, but the email never reaches my inbox, I don't have facebook, and the troubleshooting on the website is useless. I cannot sign in on my computer either and I need to account back. I made a new account to see if it was still there, and it is, and there are no changes to my playlists either. I would really like it if I didn't have to make a new account so please help. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @ihabig 

Please, try to reset your password again, but now through an incognito tab on your browser. And remember to double check your spam folders, and please, check all your email address that you've created in the past, because you could mix your email addresses and probably may receiving emails on another inbox. Follow these steps and let me know if you could solve your issue.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @ihabig 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your issue, I found some cases apparently like yours and people that could solve their issues tried to log in using their email address instead of the username. Could you try it? 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work

Marked as solution

Hey again, @ihabig 

Please, try to reset your password again, but now through an incognito tab on your browser. And remember to double check your spam folders, and please, check all your email address that you've created in the past, because you could mix your email addresses and probably may receiving emails on another inbox. Follow these steps and let me know if you could solve your issue.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts