Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log out when switching between accounts

Can't log out when switching between accounts

Plan

Premium

Country

NZ

Device

Samsung  Galaxy Tab S2

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

I have the family premium account and when I log out of my account and open with one of my family members, and decide I want to log out of their account, under settings the screen is blank and I cannot select anything let alone log out - its completely black.  I have made sure I have latest spotify app running and tried restarting device.  Very frustrating as we are a family of 5 and if I can't get this to work correct then I'll cancel the family subscription because so far it seems pointless.  Any advice appreciated thanks.

1 Reply

Hi @therowetribe

Welcome to the Community!

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

Additionally, could you let us know if the issue happens over 3G/4G, WiFi, or both? We suggest that you try using a different connection to see if that makes a difference. 

If this doesn't do the trick, sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. Make sure to mask any private info. 

Cheers - We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts