Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t login abroad

Solved!

Can’t login abroad

Hi. I moved to London from Slovakia and after 14 days I can’t Login into my spotify, because you can be logged just 14 days. What should I do ? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@JulianaJ If you're on the Free service you can use Spotify in a different country for up to 14 days, due to licensing reasons.

To change your settings for the country you’re in using your desktop:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click EDIT PROFILE
  3. Scroll down to Country and select your new country from the dropdown list.
    Note: Your new country will only show in this list when you’re actually there.
  4. Click SAVE PROFILE

Alternatively, you can also upgrade to Premium to listen anywhere for as long as you want without having to change country settings. 

Like if this helps! Have a good one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@JulianaJ If you're on the Free service you can use Spotify in a different country for up to 14 days, due to licensing reasons.

To change your settings for the country you’re in using your desktop:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click EDIT PROFILE
  3. Scroll down to Country and select your new country from the dropdown list.
    Note: Your new country will only show in this list when you’re actually there.
  4. Click SAVE PROFILE

Alternatively, you can also upgrade to Premium to listen anywhere for as long as you want without having to change country settings. 

Like if this helps! Have a good one.

Hello! If you're going to be living in a different country than the one you signed up for Spotify in, you should change your country in your account settings. That'll give you access for longer in the country you live in. If any other problems pop up, feel free to ask about them!

Suggested posts