Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't login

Can't login

Right, here's the issue:

Basically, I have like 2 or 3 spotify accounts for some reason, don't know why I made that many, but I did. Only one of the accounts uses the correct email, the others don't. Because the account I mainly use was connected to the wrong email, and the one I don't use was connected to the right one, I deleted the account using the correct email so I could use the right one on my main account. The issue then comes in when I realised that I don't remember what my password is, and I can't change my password because my account is linked to an email that apparently doesn't even exist. I don't know what to do, so hopefully there's someone who can help me out

1 Reply

Hi, @TheDarkUmbra 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

For in-depth assistance with this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Spotify Customer Support team by choosing the best channel for you here.

Just for your information, they typically reply within 24-48 hours by email, but you can also message @SpotifyCares on X (Twitter), message Spotify Cares on Facebook, or even get assistance via live chat, if available in your country.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 🙂

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts