Can't see my country in the country dropdown

Plan

Free

Country

Philippines

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

HI all, I can't seem to see my country in the country dropdown menu. The account overview/edit profile only has Taiwan and Germany available, but I've never seen to the latter, nor have i ever connected to a server there using a VPN. Even when i attempt to change country in the payment page (I'm trying to upgrade to premium), the error message below keeps showing up, which leads to an endless loop...

"Your payment method and country don't match. To continue, change your account's location or use a different payment method."

I'm currently at the Philippines and my IP should indicate so, plz help! 

P.S. I've already contacted the customer support but they somehow redirected me to the community page.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @アルビス, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try changing your country settings following these steps using a different browser or private window?

If you're still not able to, send me a screenshot of the error message being shown. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @アルビス, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try changing your country settings following these steps using a different browser or private window?

If you're still not able to, send me a screenshot of the error message being shown. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts