Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use my e-mail

Can't use my e-mail

I got my dads username on my e-mail, and now i wanna create a new account with same e-mail so.. i create random mail and change e-mail on my dads account name so i can use my e-mail...

now when i try to sign up new account it stands my e-mail already taken.. and when i try to password reset to e-mail it says:

"It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at <a href="http://www.facebook.com" target="_blank">facebook.com</a>."

and i don't have facebook connected to accout and not even using facebook anymore...

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed ! Welcome to the community 🙂

That is almost always a red flag you have created (knowingly or not) a Spotify account using Facebook at some point in the pass. If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form, they can swiftly delete it for you and you are then free to re-register that email address.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i have msg them but seems like no answear 😮 u know how long it can take? 

Normally within 24 hours if you have replied to the automated email reply as above.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts