Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription

Solved!

Cancel subscription

I wanted to cancel my subscription in a week because I can't afford at the moment. I was just wondering what will happen to the playlist that I downloaded? Will it be delete?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Zeia, 

I'm sorry you can not stay with spotify premium account.

Your account will stay the same! Although you will no longer have the option to play without wifi, you will have ads, and you will only be able to push shuffle but all you music will be there unless you deactive your account.

I hope I have answered all you questions, if you have anymore please let me know.

Spotify community. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @Zeia thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Don't worry your playlists won't go anywhere and even if they did you can recover deleted playlists from the r tab on your recover playlists tab on your accounts overview. 

Hope that helps! 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Marked as solution

Hi Zeia, 

I'm sorry you can not stay with spotify premium account.

Your account will stay the same! Although you will no longer have the option to play without wifi, you will have ads, and you will only be able to push shuffle but all you music will be there unless you deactive your account.

I hope I have answered all you questions, if you have anymore please let me know.

Spotify community. 

So, my playlist will be there. The only thing that change is that I cannot listen to the playlist without Wifi? Am I correct?

Yes that is correct. You will still be able to listen to you music you just
will have ads and won't have the "offline" option.

Yes that is correct. You will still be able to listen to you music you just
will have ads and won't have the "offline" option.

Suggested posts