Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot see Friends anymore

Cannot see Friends anymore

Why can't I see the friends I follow anymore? I thought maybe the sync had disconnected, so I followed the directions in https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/the_basics/how-do-i-follow-unfollow-friends-and-artists... and was going to untick/retick the friends option but the option literally disappeared after i unticked the box. I have no way to connect to my friends accounts now. What is going on??

2 Replies

Hey @lightandlux,

Are you definitely logged into the correct account which you follow all your friends on? 

If you are, click on your account in the top-right (on desktop) to see your 'Following' and 'Followers' categories.

If they still appear empty and you're in the right account, try a clean reinstall. It's also worth checking if the numbers are appearing in-app on any other devices.

We'd also ask you to check if Friend Feed is enabled, and to see how it looks on your desktop device.

Hope this helps! Keep us posted if you still need us.

Yes, I only have one Facebook account, so I am sure I am signing in with the correct account.

You didn't understand my concerns, unfortunately. My issue is that I no longer have the option within Facebook to connect with friends. When clicking on the Spotify app options within Facebook, there used to be a box that I could tick or untick regarding connecting with friends. This option has completely disappeared.

Suggested posts