Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

All

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

I have a Premium account. I tried to upgrade to a Family account. When I do I get the error "Unable to change plans. This could be because you're not eligible for this plan, you're already on it, or you don't have a stored payment method." 

Spotify obviously does have my payment details as they are debiting my account monthly for my Premium account.

I did some research and saw a suggestion to cancel my current Premium subscription and try to subscribe for a Family account again. This gave me the same error. 

My subscription payment for my Premium account went off yesterday. So, not only did I lose an entire month of Premium, but I have still not come right with activating my Family subscription! This should not be so hard to do!!! I feel like I am jumping through hoops to advocate Spotify to my family to my disadvantage and inconvenience!

Please help get this resolved.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Tenaciousrm,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community

Could you try upgrading to Premium Family using a different browser or private window?

Let me know how this goes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Tenaciousrm,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community

Could you try upgrading to Premium Family using a different browser or private window?

Let me know how this goes.

Suggested posts