Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant acces old account

Cant acces old account

Hello, I deleted the spotify app from my Facebook, and now when I log into spotify using my facebook account, it brings me to a completely new account. I cant acces the e-mail address I used for my facebook account, but I can provide account info and ID if you need it. I'm an active premium subscriber, so I would appreciate the help, otherwise I would have to cancel my subscription and make a new account. My old account name(?) is 11163233393. Please contact me on [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

Correction: My old username is apparently 113666484

Thank you

bump?

I would appreciate an answer, otherwise I would have to contact my bank to close my subscription...

I guess i'll leave this overnight. Im sorry if i seem desperate, but quite frankly I am. I remind you to please contact me on [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter], as i still dont have acces to this email.

Thanks

I'm just going to hide that email address so you don't fall victim to any spam bots. Unfortunately since this is accounts related we can't help much here on the community. 

If you could open a case with the accounts team here, they will be able to lend a hand via a working email address:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts