Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change from Regular premium to university discount

Solved!

Change from Regular premium to university discount

Hello,

I have 2 issues to be clarified.

First: today I changed my subscription from regular premium to the university discount.

I would like to know if I have to cancel the preview subscription or it is goning to change automatically to the university one.

Second: I registered the payment of the university subscription in my debit card. Is it going to debit automatically? If not, how is it going to work?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Starke 

Thank you for posting in the Community, and I hope you're staying safe!

To answer your two questions:

1) Nope, you don't need to cancel your previous subscription, it would do this automatically. But just to double-check could you head on over to your Account and. double-check that you see the new price displayed under 'Your plan'?

2) Your debit card on your account will be charged automatically on the next renewal date, you can check when this is by going to your Account and look under 'Your plan'.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Starke 

Thank you for posting in the Community, and I hope you're staying safe!

To answer your two questions:

1) Nope, you don't need to cancel your previous subscription, it would do this automatically. But just to double-check could you head on over to your Account and. double-check that you see the new price displayed under 'Your plan'?

2) Your debit card on your account will be charged automatically on the next renewal date, you can check when this is by going to your Account and look under 'Your plan'.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Tom!

I'm fine, thanks. And I hope you´re safe as well.

Yes, it helped a lot! Thank you very much!

Suggested posts