Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my subscription payment date

Solved!

Change my subscription payment date

hi everyone. My question is really simple.

I do the payment monthly on the 20th. The situation is that I need to cancel my card and I have to make the payment right now, today.

Is there a way that I can make my payment before the scheduled payment day?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can't make a payment before your subscription has ended. What you can do on the other hand is to Cancel your subscription and create a new accout. With your new accout you can start up a new Premium subscription directly. Just let Spotify know your old and new username and they will transfer all your playlists to your new account. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can't make a payment before your subscription has ended. What you can do on the other hand is to Cancel your subscription and create a new accout. With your new accout you can start up a new Premium subscription directly. Just let Spotify know your old and new username and they will transfer all your playlists to your new account. 

That's OK, i think if the payment is charged on the 20th early i won't have a problem.

I have a family plan, and if I cancel my current plan I will have to add everyone again 😄

Good to know you can make payments before the automatic charge. Thanks!

You're welcome! Happy to help 

Suggested posts