Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify on Android

I recently switched to a Samsung phone from an iPhone. On my iPhone i had spotify premium, and payed for it using my itunes money. I really enjoy spotify, but I will definately switch music apps if I cannot get premium. So I need to know if there is ...

• I recently switched to a Samsung phone from an iPhone. On my iPhone i had spotify premium, and payed for it using my itunes money. I really enjoy spotify, but I will definately switch music apps if I...
  • toast357
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks email

i got a email for there months free and 125 stars for my Starbucks account. How do I use it. I already have a premium account but I still want to use my gift that Starbucks sent me.

• Visitor
  • i got a email for there months free and 125 stars for my Starbucks account. How do I use it. I already have a premium account but I still want to use my gift that Starbucks sent me. 
  • jifpeanuts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

hello! Im a new subscriber with spotify premium. when my free 30 days is expire today and my subscription renews automatically on 30/6/16and then today when i upgrade my subscription to spotify family my subscription renews automatically on 18/6/16. ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello!   Im a new subscriber with spotify premium. when my free 30 days is expire today and my subscription renews automatically on 30/6/16 and then today when i upgrade my&nbs...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook created account

Hi there, I originally created my account via Facebook method. I have now signed up to premium with a new account created with Spotify (current username). The problem is, when I try connect this account with my Facebook it says it is already connecte...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I originally created my account via Facebook method.   I have now signed up to premium with a new account created with Spotify (current username).   The problem is, w...
  • dvsxz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS, OLD ONE USERNAME JUST A BUNCH OF NUMBERS

help me!!! so the other day i was on my spotify account, and then suddenly it just logged out, and then i couldn't log in. And yes i was coonected to facebook. Then i triede later, and then my playlists, followers and so on deleted! it was just a new...

• Casual Listener
  • help me!!! so the other day i was on my spotify account, and then suddenly it just logged out, and then i couldn't log in. And yes i was coonected to facebook. Then i triede later, and then my playli...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Subscription

I'm currently a student and I signed up for the .99 cents/ 3 months promotion. After the promotion period ends, how do I roll into the student discount? Do I need to cancel after the 3 months end, and resubscribe as a student?

• Regular
  • I'm currently a student and I signed up for the .99 cents/ 3 months promotion. After the promotion period ends, how do I roll into the student discount? Do I need to cancel after the 3 months end, an...
  • Dwilmot
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I recently bought Spotify premium but on accident, I got it on my phone and I didn't know what that was anyways my sister told me I had to pay every month? I was wondering if there a way to cancel that. If I delete the app will it cancel the payment?

• I recently bought Spotify premium but on accident, I got it on my phone and I didn't know what that was anyways my sister told me I had to pay every month? I was wondering if there a way to cancel th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

im paying for an account I cant connect to, password error 3

I created an account through FB, I had to change my FB password due to breech, now my spotify client will not accept my new password, I have tried for weeks to get access including setting my password for FB back to breeched password i used to use, t...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he public to fix, extremleu dissapointed in spotify support as there simply is none! this has been very frustrating and i would never have signed up to give spotify any of my money if id of known they w...
  • foldupjosh1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a gift card to pay for paused premium account

Help? My sister purchased a gift card from spotify to pay for my monthly account which is paused and like breath to me. How do I use it?

• Help? My sister purchased a gift card from spotify to pay for my monthly account which is paused and like breath to me. How do I use it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't we manually block Spotify Connect items?

Seems a bit ridiculous. My account has, for lack of a better term, been breached by either someone hacking spotify or someone getting into my phone, which I'm about to do a wipe on.They added a bunch of devices and added a bunch of playlists. They ke...

• Casual Listener
  • Seems a bit ridiculous. My account has, for lack of a better term, been breached by either someone hacking spotify or someone getting into my phone, which I'm about to do a wipe on. They added a bun...
  • Houseton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problem with my account security

Hi,A couple of times I've found myself listening to music and then out of nowhere the song is changed and i want i pause it, change it back and it's kinda fighting me i feel like it's another one using my account. The thing is that my account is link...

• Hi, A couple of times I've found myself listening to music and then out of nowhere the song is changed and i want i pause it, change it back and it's kinda fighting me i feel like it's another one...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not enter the Spotify family

Unintentionally I changed my plan to family. I lost my promotion. Now I want to cancel my account to join a family plan, but I'm not getting. How can I help? when I click on my invitation starch enter on the page saying:"Sorry. You already part of th...

• Unintentionally I changed my plan to family. I lost my promotion. Now I want to cancel my account to join a family plan, but I'm not getting. How can I help?   when I click on my invitation st...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log on through app

I have Spotify on my phone and it is prompting me to log in. Which is strange, I never log out. Anyways, I log in using Facebook and it shows connected through Facebook. But when it goes back to log in page, it says that the log in is incorrect. It w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my phone and it is prompting me to log in. Which is strange, I never log out. Anyways, I log in using Facebook and it shows connected through Facebook. But when it goes back to log ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying error

Hi, i've just bought spotify premium for family during 12 moths or i thought that because I have an individual premium Account, how can i solve this problem, I want a family Account for 12 months, can you please refund my money back and change to a f...

• Hi,   i've just bought spotify premium for family during 12 moths or i thought that because I have an individual premium Account, how can i solve this problem, I want a family Account for 12 m...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does family plan work for parents and college students?

My children are in college. Can we have a premium account that includes them? Their primary residence remains with us.Another child is about to leave the country for the Peace Corps. Again, her primary residence remains our house.Can we have a premiu...

• My children are in college. Can we have a premium account that includes them? Their primary residence remains with us. Another child is about to leave the country for the Peace Corps. Again, her p...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Error 404

Getting error 404 on my iPhone.. Can't login. Been like this for about 3 days. I've tried searching for solutions but can't really find anything at all.

• Getting error 404 on my iPhone.. Can't login. Been like this for about 3 days. I've tried searching for solutions but can't really find anything at all.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my spotify premuim paid?

So when I opened my spotify app today it said "upgrade to premium" so I decided to logout and log back in again and the text had disappeared. I checked my account online and it said "Premium" so I logged into my bank and it said that the money had be...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I opened my spotify app today it said "upgrade to premium" so I decided to logout and log back in again and the text had disappeared. I checked my account online and it said "Premium" so I lo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Help!

When I click on the link in step one of takes me to a page for setting up billing details. Its definetley been 24 hours since I set it up, I am on the online site and I haven't been able to find anywhere on the site to let me cancel the free trial. I...

• When I click on  the link in step one of takes me to a page for setting up billing details. Its definetley been 24 hours since I set it up, I am on the online site and I haven't been able to fin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying more but still student

Hello dear Spotify-Team, i´m very happy using Spotify Premium for students since a few months now.Until this month I only paid the amount of 4,99€ per month and since I´m a student that´s correct.This month I paid 9,99€ but still have a student statu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear Spotify-Team,   i´m very happy using Spotify Premium for students since a few months now. Until this month I only paid the amount of 4,99€ per month and since I´m a student that´s ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country issue

Hello! I have a spotify premium subscription and just upgraded to the family subscription. I wanted to add a family member, but then I realized that my country settings are wrong. My credit card is registered in Germany and I am living in Switzerland...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have a spotify premium subscription and just upgraded to the family subscription. I wanted to add a family member, but then I realized that my country settings are wrong. My credit card is r...
  • skchang
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes