Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changed password, now can't log in on iPhone

Solved!

Changed password, now can't log in on iPhone

I have a annual premium plan that was started in Australia (have been a Premium Member since 2015).  This year I moved to New Zealand, but all was working well until last night I when changed my password 😞 .

I can access my account on a browser on a Macbook, but I can't log on to my account on my iPhone, which is my primary device for listening to music.  I have tried logging on with both my email and the device username.  I have chenged the password multiple times.  I have also tried logging on using Facebook.  No luck.

Plan - Annual Premium - paid up until the end of this year. 

Device - (iPhone 7)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @nwr222,

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. I recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info.

This should help clear things up!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @nwr222,

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. I recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info.

This should help clear things up!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hi Jose_M,

Thanks for the help.  I am not sure that I fully understand why I can't log on with the username / password on my phone, but based on your information I went back to try Facebook again.  I did manage to connect with Facebook (not sure why this worked today and not yesterday, I don't think I changed anything).  In any case I am back up and running.

Hello! I'm glad everything's working fine now! Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts