Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Charged Twice!

Solved!

Charged Twice!

I have been chargd twice, yet i am still on free. i have contacted support several times and no reply. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome in the community!
If the double charge happened for the first time, it could be because you pressed the upgrade button more than once.
Did you receive an automated reply from support that directed you back here? If so, please reply to it, even though it's a no-reply. It will speed things up.
If you have already done so, please tell me so that I can escalate the issue to the team!
Hope this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@reina_britt
In this case, you'll have to contact the Spotify team either using the twitter account @SpotifyCares or the contact form on the site.
If you use the second option, you'll have to choose the correct steps and then press the Spotify green button on the bottom "I still need help" . After you fill in and send the form you'll receive an automated email directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it, even though it's a no-reply.
A Spotify staff member will then see your issue and get back to you ๐Ÿ™‚
Hope this helped!
K

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome in the community!
If the double charge happened for the first time, it could be because you pressed the upgrade button more than once.
Did you receive an automated reply from support that directed you back here? If so, please reply to it, even though it's a no-reply. It will speed things up.
If you have already done so, please tell me so that I can escalate the issue to the team!
Hope this helped!
K

I was trying to get the 3 months of spotify for .99 cents and i clicked the button a few times... I just checked my bank account and it turns out that i was charged 3 times and I have no idea how to get rid of the charges ๐Ÿ˜•

@reina_britt
Welcome in the community!
Don't worry, normally if you check your subscription page, your Premium should say that it ends in more than a month away. It's like you pre-paid the service for the following months!
If it doesn't please let me know!
Hope this helped,
K

I looked at my subscription page but it doesn't say anything like that, only the .99 cent offer that I wanted to get in the first place... is there anyway that I can get my money back from at least 2/3 charged on my card?
Marked as solution

@reina_britt
In this case, you'll have to contact the Spotify team either using the twitter account @SpotifyCares or the contact form on the site.
If you use the second option, you'll have to choose the correct steps and then press the Spotify green button on the bottom "I still need help" . After you fill in and send the form you'll receive an automated email directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it, even though it's a no-reply.
A Spotify staff member will then see your issue and get back to you ๐Ÿ™‚
Hope this helped!
K

I have been charged twice since May this year, one paryment of $14.99 and one of $11.99, I have filled out a contact form and replied to the automated email however have still not received a response !

Hey @jade_loch, welcome in the community!
This doesn't sound right! Have you checked in your spam file as well and nothing?
If you give me your case number #, I can escalate this to the right team.
Hope this helped,
K

I was charged multiple times, but I already cancelled all my accounts. How do I stop from being charged again

Hello there @atschupbach, welcome to the community!

That is odd. Have you received an email after cancellation that you successfully did so?

K

I was trying to avail the offer P9.00 for 3 months and was charged thrice! I did nt receive any email confirmation nor receipt and my account still shows free. Already emailed and was reditected here in the community.

Hey @sparkle_mermaid,

If you have received the no-reply email after contacting support, make sure to reply to it, to bump up your case! Support usually gets back within 24-48h.

Hope this helped!
K

my sister was going to get me spotify premium and when she purchased it she was charged twice and i did not recieve premium and we just want to cnacel it and get the money back. PLEASE HELP!!

I was charged double the amount and I would like a refund!

@anthonyv14 Hey there and welcome to the community!

Have you checked this guide here on what to do when your account hasn't upgraded?

@jagruti94 Hello there, welcome too!

Sometimes when you click the Upgrade button more than once, it happens to be double charged, so when you check your subscription page, it should show your Premium ends more than a month away if so ๐Ÿ™‚ It's like pre-paying for the next month.

However, if that isn't the case, you should make sure if you have any other accounts. If not, I'd recommend you contact Spotify, either via their twitter handle @SpotifyCares or by using the contact form. After you've sent the form, if you receive an automated reply, make sure to reply to it, even if it's a no-reply. Support gets back within 24-48 hours.

Let me know how it worked out ๐Ÿ™‚

K

Suggested posts