Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paying with debit card

Hi! Is it possible to pay premium with a debit card? I've been a premium user for more than a year now and ive been paying my premium via dragonpay or payboku. Obviously I don't have a credit card. Its just frustrating every time my subscription ends...

• Hi! Is it possible to pay premium with a debit card? I've been a premium user for more than a year now and ive been paying my premium via dragonpay or payboku. Obviously I don't have a credit card. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account subscription

Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there any way that I can cancel the subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Find Deal For 3 Months For 9.99

Earlier this week i saw on spotify (Windows) A deal that was 3 months for 9.99. decided to get it today but now the only deal i can find is the one for .99 which im ineligibly for. The 9.99 offer said that my premium membership had to have ended befo...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier this week i saw on spotify (Windows) A deal that was 3 months for 9.99. decided to get it today but now the only deal i can find is the one for .99 which im ineligibly for. The 9.99 offer sai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving songs in Inbox

Greetings, Seems to be an account related issue as it is behaving the same way on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop. I can send songs to people and the song will go to their inbox (as well as create a message in their facebook inboxes) but when they try a...

• Visitor
  • Greetings,   Seems to be an account related issue as it is behaving the same way on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop. I can send songs to people and the song will go to their inbox (as well as c...
  • erikthayne
  • Casual Listener
  • 78 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 78 replies
  • 1 likes

Email For 1 Free Month...

I tired the free trial and once it was up it sent me an email for 1 more month free but whenever I press it, it does nothing to my account and it just puts me on the summer deal. I have been fighting this and I am starting to get annoyed that I do no...

• I tired the free trial and once it was up it sent me an email for 1 more month free but whenever I press it, it does nothing to my account and it just puts me on the summer deal. I have been fighting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Reset Spotify Recommendations

I was excited to discover today that Spotify premium will now allow me to add family members to my premium account. I was growing tired of my kids skewing my recommendations and what I saw on my home screen because they use my account to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was excited to discover today that Spotify premium will now allow me to add family members to my premium account.  I was growing tired of my kids skewing my recommendations and what I saw on m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 30 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 30 likes

ALL SONGS not available

My desktop won't play any music. I had recently cancelled my premium and ino matter how many times I press play I get a green banner (briefly) about how the track is unavailable but I can import it or something.I just reinstated my membership AND red...

• My desktop won't play any music. I had recently cancelled my premium and ino matter how many times I press play I get a green banner (briefly) about how the track is unavailable but I can import it o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I payed for 3 month and canceled, they took my 1 euro and i am still free

I prepaid 1 euro for the 3 months and after that i canceled because I would forgett it. The problem is that i am free using now even though prepaying. Maybe it just wasn't smart. If i order a new 3 month testingversion it doesn't work. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I prepaid 1 euro for the 3 months and after that i canceled because I would forgett it. The problem is that i am free using now even though prepaying. Maybe it just wasn't smart. If i order a ne...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my premium spotify

We are two users but I cant login

• We are two users but I cant login
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGE COUNTRY SETTINGS ABROAD

I am using Facebook as login for Spotify.I use it mostly in the UK but I'm in Portugal for the summer and I can't change the country settings.It only gives me two options: GB and USA.I need to change it to Portugal in order to use Spotify but I can't...

• I am using Facebook as login for Spotify. I use it mostly in the UK but I'm in Portugal for the summer and I can't change the country settings. It only gives me two options: GB and USA. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Validation code

My son's validation code is not getting accepted when he tries to log in under my new family plan. What do we need to do?

• My son's validation code is not getting accepted when he tries to log in under my new family plan. What do we need to do?
  • lana55
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked? Artists added to account I never listened to

Last Monday I was looking through my weekly mix and was wondering why there was only german "gangster" rap in there. Then I saw that in my artists section there were all these german rappers added. I never listened to them or added them. So I immedia...

• Last Monday I was looking through my weekly mix and was wondering why there was only german "gangster" rap in there. Then I saw that in my artists section there were all these german rappers add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my account

My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook, a few days ago it logged me out of my account and now whenever I try to log back in a message appears saying "you've already created an account with this email address." When I try using the button "log...

• My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook, a few days ago it logged me out of my account and now whenever I try to log back in a message appears saying "you've already created an account with th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I ordered Spotify family and nothe a single person is able to use the email link or the messaged link. It sends them to a link where I have to put in my info (username/password) but says I already have an account. Well duh, and when they try to log i...

• I ordered Spotify family and nothe a single person is able to use the email link or the messaged link. It sends them to a link where I have to put in my info (username/password) but says I already ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium not getting it

I have been paying for premium for about a week now and have done all the steps such as reinstalling application logging in and out and I still don't have premium. How do I fix this as well as get reimbursed for the inconvenience this Spotify error h...

• I have been paying for premium for about a week now and have done all the steps such as reinstalling application logging in and out and I still don't have premium. How do I fix this as well as get re...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium membership should include lyrics!!

How come the lyrics are gone? This is a big deal buster! I've been a premium member for several months with no notice from you regarding this change. That is bad business!

• Casual Listener
  • How come the lyrics are gone? This is a big deal buster! I've been a premium member for several months with no notice from you regarding this change. That is bad business!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get 3 months premium

I paid like 8 times for the 3 months premium for 0,99ct but my paypal doesn't get charged and I also don't get the premium. WTF is wrong there ? After "paying" for it, it just sends me back to the page with the offer and i can do the same thing again...

• I paid like 8 times for the 3 months premium for 0,99ct but my paypal doesn't get charged and I also don't get the premium. WTF is wrong there ? After "paying" for it, it just sends me back to the pa...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How can I move playlists to a different account?

How can I move playlists to a different account? My brother has Premium and so do I now we want to keep both of our accounts. The only, we wanna go on one account to save costs. How can we go over and not lose our lists and be still able to add an de...

• How can I move playlists to a different account? My brother has Premium and so do I now we want to keep both of our accounts. The only, we wanna go on one account to save costs. How can we go over an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember my premium account details

I looged out and when i signed in with what i thought was my account details and found out it wasnt..ive just became a premium holder and now i cant access it or cancel it..help

• Regular
  • I looged out and when i signed in with what i thought was my account details and found out it wasnt..ive just became a premium holder and now i cant access it or cancel it..help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you get 3 months for .99c like advertised?

Hi there You are adverising .99c for three months but each time I click on premium the only option is 1 month free then $12.99 a month... what am I doing wrong? I have searched on my app and on my laptop.... even google has the advert but when you cl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there  You are adverising   .99c for three months but each time I click on premium the only option is 1 month free then $12.99 a month... what am I doing wrong?  I have s...
  • v8vibr8a
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes