Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Premium account lapsed

My question is in regards to my premium account which I let end for a week. I have just rejoined and my playlists again all there, however the arrows are no longer green. Does this mean I need to download my 200 odd songs again?

• Casual Listener
  • My question is in regards to my premium account which I let end for a week. I have just rejoined and my playlists again all there, however the arrows are no longer green. Does this mean I need to dow...
  • Jenniharmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error Code 52

I ve a problem, when I try to install spotify always appears "error code 52"Can anyone help?

• I ve a problem, when I try to install spotify always appears "error code 52" Can anyone help?
  • bagaswahyudha
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes

Family Plan

Today I have paid the annual subscription for the family plan, I read the support forum and instructions to add more members to myFamily Plan family plan account but can not see the menu MANAGE to add more users?? Family PlanI appreciate your respons...

• Today I have paid the annual subscription for the family plan, I read the support forum and instructions to add more members to myFamily Plan family plan account but can not see the menu MANAGE to ad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account and Billing

Hi Spotify! I got a notification that there was an issue processing this months bill for Spotify premium. When I went to enter my card information again, it said 'ops there was a problem' but I didn't get any way to fix the issue. I tried another car...

• Hi Spotify! I got a notification that there was an issue processing this months bill for Spotify premium. When I went to enter my card information again, it said 'ops there was a problem' but I didn'...
  • mscynthiadavisb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charged but no premium

I was charged for premium but my student verification didn't work and I can reverse the charge. Sent a message thru contact form but the only response was post here. Doubt users can help reverse this charge! Would love a phone number to talk to a rea...

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged for premium but my student verification didn't work and I can reverse the charge. Sent a message thru contact form but the only response was post here. Doubt users can help reverse this...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer not covered by payment options

Hi!I'm a premium user in Brazil and my subscription expired.I was then using the version in "free" and heard a sale offer as an annoucement: "return to premium for 14,90 (or something close to that)".Then I logged in my account to generate an invoice...

• Hi! I'm a premium user in Brazil and my subscription expired. I was then using the version in "free" and heard a sale offer as an annoucement: "return to premium for 14,90 (or something close to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have only 20 days premium!

On the 30-5-16 I paid Premium and now I have Family Premium too. But 10 day less than it actually should be. What is going on??

• Casual Listener
  • On the 30-5-16 I paid Premium and now I have Family Premium too. But 10 day less than it actually should be. What is going on??
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Pleasse help meeee

Hello, i wanted to ask an important thing, Today i ordered spotify premium for 0,99 c for 3 months, and my friend asked me to order it for her too, my order was all right, but when i tried to order it for her, it didint let me do it, and told my oper...

• Hello, i wanted to ask an important thing, Today i ordered spotify premium for 0,99 c for 3 months, and my friend asked me to order it for her too, my order was all right, but when i tried to order i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change/Reset E-Mail/Password

Hi. When i try to get my password resetted or my Account Information, it replies "E-Mail ist not connected to an active Account". But on the otherside, when i am trying to use or change that Mail adress, in this Account "E-Mail adress is already in u...

• Hi. When i try to get my password resetted or my Account Information, it replies "E-Mail ist not connected to an active Account". But on the otherside, when i am trying to use or change that Mail adr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME!!

Pague la promocion de spotify premium 3 meses por 99, y me apareció que no me habian podido hacer el cargo, sin embargo el cargo a mi tarjeta si se realizó y no me han cambiado a premium, como puedo hacer para que me cambien a premium

• Pague la promocion de spotify premium 3 meses por 99, y me apareció que no me habian podido hacer el cargo, sin embargo el cargo a mi tarjeta si se realizó y no me han cambiado a premium, como puedo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Needing to pay without having my account

I have deleted my facebook account that was linked to my old spotify premium account and i just checked my banking and i am still getting billed for my account!!!! I have not had my account for ages and my money seems just to be going own the drain. ...

• I have deleted my facebook account that was linked to my old spotify premium account and i just checked my banking and i am still getting billed for my account!!!! I have not had my account for ages ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for wrong subscription

Hello I was using the Spotify trial which I enjoyed so opted for the 3 months for 0.99p but when I looked I've been subscribed to the 3 months and also Spotify family and have been charged £14.99 which I didn't want, so please can someone point me in...

• Hello I was using the Spotify trial which I enjoyed so opted for the 3 months for 0.99p but when I looked I've been subscribed to the 3 months and also Spotify family and have been charged £14.99 whi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to activate

Spotify took my credit card information and has yet to activate my 3 months for .99$ nor activate anything.. I'm concerned where my information went and what it's being used for

• Spotify took my credit card information and has yet to activate my 3 months for .99$ nor activate anything .. I'm concerned where my information went and what it's being used for
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged on my debit card and didn't get the premium

I need help I got charged and I didn't even get the premium is it possible I get my money back or be canceled?

• Casual Listener
  • I need help I got charged and I didn't even get the premium is it possible I get my money back or be canceled?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium

Today (1st June) I've got an email about your offer "3 months for 0.99 €" and i really want to use is, but if i open the link from this mail, it shows me only 30 days trial. Can you help me with it???

• Today (1st June) I've got an email about your offer "3 months for 0.99 €" and i really want to use is, but if i open the link from this mail, it shows me only 30 days trial. Can you help me with it???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked - Spotify not replying to email

Hello,My account got hacked, or something like that around 3 weeks ago, I have sent spotify an email, but they do not reply. How long does it take support to finally reply? I sent the e-mail to account-details-changed@spotify.com since that's what th...

• Hello, My account got hacked, or something like that around 3 weeks ago, I have sent spotify an email, but they do not reply.   How long does it take support to finally reply?   I sent...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pay familiar plan for a year

Hi, i would like to pay the familiar plan the whole year.. how can i do it?

• Hi, i would like to pay the familiar plan the whole year.. how can i do it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Rogers. Cannot link 3rd account.

I'm new with Rogers and with spotify.I got the premium spotify account with my rogers account. I successfully added 2 spotify account to myRogers, but the 3rd one won't register. I always get the message : Spotify UnavailableWe're sorry, but we can’t...

• I'm new with Rogers and with spotify. I got the premium spotify account with my rogers account.   I successfully added 2 spotify account to myRogers, but the 3rd one won't register.  I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Reset Password - Spotify REFUSE TO HELP AND ARE INSECURE

I singed up for a $9.99 3 month Premium Deal. I have forgotten my password. The Spotuify passowrd rest service does not work: either requesting via my email address or username - no email reset is being received to my email account. I have cheked all...

• ...his information can, they claim, only be sent over email. Email is by definition UNSECURED since it travels of PUBLIC networks UNENCRYPTED. Spotifty refuse to help. They seem content to take our m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Favorite button removed

Hi all! For a few years i am a proud Premium member of Spotify, and this is my first topic at the forum. Before the new Spotify update, i just favorited my songs to add them to the Favorite playlist. My plan was to build this favorite list so when i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all!   For a few years i am a proud Premium member of Spotify, and this is my first topic at the forum.    Before the new Spotify update, i just favorited my songs to add th...
  • stuardo
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes