Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for premium but haven't got it yet?

Solved!

I paid for premium but haven't got it yet?

Hi my name is Jasmine
Spotify email address jasmine.art.therapy I upgraded to premium a couple of days through a link sent to my email. The money had come out of my bank acct but I never got a receipt and my Spotify still says free subscription. I took a screen shot when I paid. Why is it not working?
image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Can you try going to the Account Overview? My instincts tell me you're logged in to a different account when you subscribed than the one that's on your app.

You can also contact the support team here so they can check the Order Number on your screenshot 🙂

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey JasmineB1!

Have you received any receipt yet? Can you check if you're logged in to the same username that's on your receipt?

Also, it's best to try logging out and back in. Sometimes, it just needs a little syncing between your app and the system 😉

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

Thankyou for the reply.
No I haven't received a receipt but I followed the link from my email address so it should be linked to that acct right? And the money have defiantly come out of my bank acct. I have already tried logging in and out again
Marked as solution

Can you try going to the Account Overview? My instincts tell me you're logged in to a different account when you subscribed than the one that's on your app.

You can also contact the support team here so they can check the Order Number on your screenshot 🙂

Just keep swimming!

Exactly as @AnjiPeas is writing. Just fill out the form, supply your email address/es and that screenshot and it will be sorted 😉

Suggested posts