Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Can't update payment method.

My credit card exxpired and I need to update my payment method. Unfortunately the page where I change my payment method doesn't load. There is a spinning thing in the middle of the page where I assume the external credit payment method should load. B...

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • My credit card exxpired and I need to update my payment method. Unfortunately the page where I change my payment method doesn't load. There is a spinning thing in the middle of the page where I assum...
  • JasonTassell
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Globe Telecom Prepaid

I was trying to get premium for my Spotify. I have done selecting globe on payment options and inputting my globe number correctly and clicked continue.My page would then be directed to the pin. But upon waiting for hours and trying again then waitin...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to get premium for my Spotify. I have done selecting globe on payment options and inputting my globe number correctly and clicked continue. My page would then be directed to the pin. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro incorrecto

Buenas, Me han cobrado 9.99 cuando me deberían de haber cobrado 0.99 por los tres meses, oferta que existe actualmente. En la suscripcion si que pone que la tengo hasta septiembre. Saludos,Jorge.

• Buenas,   Me han cobrado 9.99 cuando me deberían de haber cobrado 0.99 por los tres meses, oferta que existe actualmente.   En la suscripcion si que pone que la tengo hasta septiembre. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Say RM 2 but pay RM 14.90

Spotify say that pay RM 2 for 3 month.When I want to pay there's no option for RM 2.I think that when I pay RM 14.90 Spotify will deduct my credit for RM 2 but they deduct RM14.90.When I see my subcription it inly last for 1 month.Can someone help pl...

• Spotify say that pay RM 2 for 3 month.When I want to pay there's no option for RM 2.I think that when I pay RM 14.90 Spotify will deduct my credit for RM 2 but they deduct RM14.90.When I see my subcr...
  • Ka_rin98
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving country location

Hi. We have been trying to sort out country location issue for a while. We have followed all suggestions you have mentioned on website, but none work. We have even deleted accounts and started up new ones to solve the problem, but it still registers ...

• Hi.   We have been trying to sort out country location issue for a while.   We have followed all suggestions you have mentioned on website,  but none work.   We have even de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] payment done, premium paused

I de-activated the auto payment for spotify.Then i paid for another month via Apple Store.I see the right payment and dates of activity (6 Jul 2016) but i can't use spotify in every platform.I have a red message saying "Premium in pause".But payment ...

• I de-activated the auto payment for spotify. Then i paid for another month via Apple Store. I see the right payment and dates of activity (6 Jul 2016) but i can't use spotify in every platform. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Invite familiy member due to country problems

Hello, I just bought a family plan and I wanted to invite a family member, I sent the invitation but my family can't activate the code because it says that we are from different countries even though that is not true, I checked my profile and our cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just bought a family plan and I wanted to invite a family member, I sent the invitation but my family can't activate the code because it says that we are from different countries even though...
  • chabells
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I think my account has been deleted...

I am using a temporary account to post this. Today at some point all of my devices logged out of spotify and I can no longer log into Spotify on any device. I paid for a 1 year premium subscription and am about 3 months into it.My username and passwo...

• I am using a temporary account to post this.   Today at some point all of my devices logged out of spotify and I can no longer log into Spotify on any device. I paid for a 1 year premium subsc...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get the 3 months speciel offer?

Hello, when im logged in with my already premium account, i cannot see the 3 months premium offer.But when i log out i can see it, i then tried to go to the site even tho im logged in, and it just gives me the message: "Unfortunately you are ineligib...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when im logged in with my already premium account, i cannot see the 3 months premium offer. But when i log out i can see it, i then tried to go to the site even tho im logged in, and it just ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant activate my premium account

Hi i cant activate my premium account. I just got the line from the previous week and still cant activate the account. Im connecting using facebook. Please assisg me

• Hi i cant activate my premium account. I just got the line from the previous week and still cant activate the account. Im connecting using facebook. Please assisg me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidently paid for premium twice on 1 account, still haven't got premiun

Hello, I purchased for spotify premium and by accident I purchased twice, still don't have acces to spotify premium on my computer though but it works on the phone.1) can I please get the second payment refounded? 2) what do I need to do to access Sp...

• Hello, I purchased for spotify premium and by accident I purchased twice, still don't have acces to spotify premium on my computer though but it works on the phone. 1) can I please get the se...
  • cookiemanster
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

3 months of Premium for P9.00

Why I am being charged for P129.00 instead of P9.00?

• Casual Listener
  • Why I am being charged for P129.00 instead of P9.00?
  • jed_jardio
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment receipts but premium not working

Hi, I have paid for premium and have a receipt for 03/06/16 and yet it says I have not payed and would i like to downgrade! I dont want to downgrade, just to get what I have been paying for. Please help if you can, I cannot find anyone to call or ema...

• Hi,   I have paid for premium and have a receipt for 03/06/16 and yet it says I have not payed and would i like to downgrade!   I dont want to downgrade, just to get what I have been pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Upgrade

I tried to get the 99 cents three month premium trial but it said I was currently in a free seven day trial, but i didnt want to wait any longer so I wanted to go straight into 3 month one, but when i ugraded it said it was going to start charging me...

• I tried to get the 99 cents three month premium trial but it said I was currently in a free seven day trial, but i didnt want to wait any longer so I wanted to go straight into 3 month one, but when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription but still getting chargerd

Hi I cancelled my subscription on the 04/06/2016 but I still got charged on my PayPal account on the 07/06/2016 how do I get my money back? Toby

• Hi I cancelled my subscription on the 04/06/2016 but I still got charged on my PayPal account on the 07/06/2016 how do I get my money back?   Toby
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

my access is still free!

i need help! I just make the payment, there was a charge on my card over my access is still free!

• i need help!   I just make the payment, there was a charge on my card over my access is still free!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete an account?

I want to delete an account, because it iwas created with my facebook and I forgot and created another one and bought premium on this new one, but I cant link my facebook, only if the old account (wich is free) is deleted.

• I want to delete an account, because it iwas created with my facebook and I forgot and created another one and bought premium on this new one, but I cant link my facebook, only if the old accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I still free?

I've paid for the Spotify 3-months for $.99 and it still shows me as a free user. I've done all the troubleshooting already and it's still not helping. I've checked on all my accounts that I used and there is no premium. I looked at my transactions a...

• I've paid for the Spotify 3-months for $.99 and it still shows me as a free user. I've done all the troubleshooting already and it's still not helping. I've checked on all my accounts that I used and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student but charged $9.99 instead of $4.99

Hello,It charged my account $9.99 and I was wondering why? I don't believe It has been 12 months since my Spotify subscription, so the monthly fee should still be 4.99. Please let me know, thank you.My user name is "pamymorales"

• Hello, It charged my account $9.99 and I was wondering why? I don't believe It has been 12 months since my Spotify subscription, so the monthly fee should still be 4.99. Please let me know, thank ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes