Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clarification on Unlimited

Solved!

Clarification on Unlimited

I had a question about Spotify unlimited. I mostly listen to spotify on my desktop, and I only ever listen to radio on my phone and tablet. So I was wondering, since radio is free on android and unlimited removes ads, if I downgraded to unlimited would I still get ad-free radio on my phone and tablet as well as my desktop, or just on my desktop computer?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@kohoboy wrote:

I had a question about Spotify unlimited. I mostly listen to spotify on my desktop, and I only ever listen to radio on my phone and tablet. So I was wondering, since radio is free on android and unlimited removes ads, if I downgraded to unlimited would I still get ad-free radio on my phone and tablet as well as my desktop, or just on my desktop computer?

Hi, if you live in the US you will get the ad-free radio, however if you live in any other country you won't 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@kohoboy wrote:

Hi, if you live in the US you will get the ad-free radio, however if you live in any other country you won't 🙂

GREAT, I'm in the US. So it looks like I can save $5 a month and still get my add free radio on my android devices. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

@kohoboy wrote:

GREAT, I'm in the US. So it looks like I can save $5 a month and still get my add free radio on my android devices. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

That's correct, and no worries 😉 

Suggested posts