Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Closes instantly

Closes instantly

I tap the spotify app on my phone, it begins to load up showing a grey screen, then it just closes instantly. It doesn't even give me the option to sign in. I have spotify premium as well so this is very frustrating.

I have already tried 're-installing' the app. Restarting my phone even removing the SIM card. None of these things have helped. My phone is the orginal HTC ONE. Spitify has worked previously on it but it hasn't worked for the past few days. Please can someone help me?

Thanks
Tony
2 Replies

Hey @pluT0NYum!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community.

We can see where you're coming from, but we'd like to know a bit more about what's happening.

What's the Android version you're currently running on your phone? Have you checked if there are any available firmware updates for it?

After looking for other similar posts, I have found that I have to turn off my Bluetooth. Could this be because I have a pebble watch connected to my phone via Bluetooth and that it when I open it it tries to open up on my watch but can't so closes? I am running Android 5.0.2 HTC sense version 6.0 For the time being, I turn off my Bluetooth launch spotify then turn my Bluetooth back on after. Thanks for your help, hope this can be resolved soon. Kind regards PluT0NYum

Suggested posts