Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DEBIT CARD

DEBIT CARD

Hello guys! 
I have a problem paying Spotify Premium. I used to have a debit card and I used it for every Spotify's payment. Now I've changed my card, but it's still a debit card, thou, but the payment system doesn't work anymore. How can it be possible? I mean, last year it was possible to pay with a debit card, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to purchase the Premium version, so how can be that now I can pay only with PayPal or credit card? I'm from Italy, if that's can be useful. 

I'd appreciate every sort of help or suggestion. 

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies

Hey there @ClaudiaPuddu11, welcome to the community!

To clarify, was your card not accepted? Did you get an error? There seemed to be an issue, but it should be fixed now.

If you want to find more about payment methods in your country, click here. Furthermore, here is a guide on changing payment methods to help clear up the issue.

Hope this helped you!!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hello @KatesHere, 

I've tried with your suggestions, but nothing worked. I think I have to use a credit card and that's all. Spotify doesn't accept my debit card, but I find unusual that when I first made by premium account my debit card has been accepted without problems at all. 

The problem is not my card, its just that I have a debit card which is apparently not compatible with Spotify Premium, at least here in Italy. 

Hey again!
If you can't use a debit card, maybe you could try to do this through Paypal?
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts