Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice...

I paid for three months of spotify family for $9.99 on 12/15/15 and was charged again for it on 1/15/16. Why am I being charged twice?

• I paid for three months of spotify family for $9.99 on 12/15/15 and was charged again for it on 1/15/16. Why am I being charged twice?
  • darraaagh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCIDENTLY DELETED A WHOLE BUNCH OF SONGS FROM PLAYLIST HOW I GET IT BACK

So I accidently uninstalled a whole bunch of songs, how do I get it back? I have already clsoed the programmes is there any other way to restore them. I have seen tthreads where mods have restored peoples songs.

• Casual Listener
  • So I accidently uninstalled a whole bunch of songs, how do I get it back? I have already clsoed the programmes is there any other way to restore them. I have seen tthreads where mods have restored pe...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify ecard does not work

Hello, At Christmas, I bought a 6 month Spotify Premium ecard for my girlfirend but she has not been able to activate it so far. How could we fix this issue? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   At Christmas, I bought a 6 month Spotify Premium ecard for my girlfirend but she has not been able to activate it so far. How could we fix this issue? Many thanks!
  • mattebarbio
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Bought and verified student monthly. Money was taken from cc but I dont see my account updated to premuim. Did I miss something?

• Regular
  • Bought and verified student monthly.   Money was taken from cc but I dont see my account updated to premuim.    Did I miss something?    
  • ybmyers
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium

Every month around the time when my subscription is renewing I will get a message on the app saying there is trouble processing my payment but it usually goes through in a few days. Now I am unable to activate premium at all after trying to log out a...

• Every month around the time when my subscription is renewing I will get a message on the app saying there is trouble processing my payment but it usually goes through in a few days. Now I am unable t...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone spotify account

Hi, I was already a Spotify Premium account holder and my subscription went back to basic at the start of the year. I then signed up to a new Vodafone contract and received 24months Spotify Premium as part of the bundle. I followed the link in the em...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was already a Spotify Premium account holder and my subscription went back to basic at the start of the year.   I then signed up to a new Vodafone contract and received 24months...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Register

why cant i register my plan 129. Ive made many accounts already and still it wont let me go to my account. Ive enter my number already so many times, and the registeration code, and still it wont let me subscribe/register. Only a white Blank space sh...

• why cant i register my plan 129. Ive made many accounts already and still it wont let me go to my account. Ive enter my number already so many times, and the registeration code, and still it wont let...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to delete premium

hey! i'm trying to delete my premium account but sotify won't let me. what am I supposed to do? they say they are sorry for me leaving them and that i can come back when ever i want to but when i go back to my account, i just get the message that my ...

• hey! i'm trying to delete my premium account but sotify won't let me. what am I supposed to do? they say they are sorry for me leaving them and that i can come back when ever i want to but when i go ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to invite another person to my family plan

I want to add another person to my family plan. I went to "MANAGE YOUR SPOTIFY FAMILY" but I can't find where to add another person.No "INVITE" option.

• I want to add another person to my family plan. I went to "MANAGE YOUR SPOTIFY FAMILY" but I can't find where to add another person. No "INVITE" option.
  • ukdavies
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web site and account language

Problem:The Spotify app does have a language setting, but when I click on the View Account button in the app, a web page is open in the default browser that is in the language of the country the subscription is bound to. Suggestion:Please provide a w...

• Regular
  • Problem: The Spotify app does have a language setting, but when I click on the View Account button in the app, a web page is open in the default browser that is in the language of the country the su...
  • Zorq
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

can not get student verification

I am currently a student (graduating in May). I enter my name and school, and for some reason it couldn't verify me. So I did the manual verification and uploaded a picture of my student ID, which contains my name, institution, and graduation date. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently a student (graduating in May). I enter my name and school, and for some reason it couldn't verify me. So I did the manual verification and uploaded a picture of my student ID, which co...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help?

I've cancelled my subscription about 5 months ago. and am STILL getting charged. they owe me over $50 and no one will reply, or help me stop it. how do I stop them ?

• I've cancelled my subscription about 5 months ago. and am STILL getting charged. they owe me over $50 and no one will reply, or help me stop it. how do I stop them ?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with free premium

I put in all my info and say start but it says you're credit company or what ever is having a bad day PLEASE HELP!

• I put in all my info and say start but it says you're credit company or what ever is having a bad day PLEASE HELP!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ITALY Spotify Family for my Office with VAT

Buongiorno,Possiedo un account spotify premium singolo user. Vorrei fare un upgrade a spotify family per estenderlo al mio ufficio. Visto che devo pagarlo tramite la mia società, posso scaricare l'iva usando la partita IVA. Come posso fare? Devo fare...

• Casual Listener
  • Buongiorno, Possiedo un account spotify premium singolo user. Vorrei fare un upgrade a spotify family per estenderlo al mio ufficio. Visto che devo pagarlo tramite la mia società, posso scarica...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically logs me in on public computer

When you log in to Spotify, it automatically has "remember me" checked. I didn't remember to uncheck it when I logged in to Spotify from a computer at my college, but now even when I log out the computer still logs my account in automatically when yo...

• ...ll my devices, but I also don't want a public computer with my login info. Is there a way to make a single computer log out/forget my information?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled But Keep Getting Charged

I cancelled my account months ago but keep getting charged. I filled out a form on this site as well as tried Twitter but zero help received from Spotify. How do I stop the payments from going through and more importantly GET MY MONEY BACK FROM WHEN ...

• I cancelled my account months ago but keep getting charged.    I filled out a form on this site as well as tried Twitter but zero help received from Spotify.  How do I stop the payme...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share playlist with specific user

I'm a premium member and would like to share a playlist with a friend (who I think is not a paid user, but not certain). When I clcik on share > send to and try to enter the user's name, she doesn't show up. I do see her in my Friends list, though.

• I'm a premium member and would like to share a playlist with a friend (who I think is not a paid user, but not certain). When I clcik on share > send to and try to enter the user's name, she doesn...
  • HailHawkeye
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member

I had to re subscribe to premium due to an alleged payment issue. I selected the Family plan plus 1. The first email invite I sent to my wife said the email address did not exist which it does. So I used another email address for the invite and now i...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to re subscribe to premium due to an alleged payment issue. I selected the Family plan plus 1. The first email invite I sent to my wife said the email address did not exist which it does. So I ...
  • Katspleen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try 3 months of Premium now for $0.99.

I see this on Spotify siteTry 3 months of Premium now for $0.99. When then going to the pay site. There it says that i need to pay now. And nothing about 3 free months. Should i still pay? I want to try it first.

• Gig Goer
  • I see this on Spotify siteTry 3 months of Premium now for $0.99. When then going to the pay site. There it says that i need to pay now. And nothing about 3 free months. Should i still pay? I want to ...
  • jimmyob
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! You Guys Helped Me Get My Real Name Out There But

Is there now a way I can DIRECT MESSAGE those friends of mine whom I already follow but who have not yet followed back to call their attention specifically to the fact that I'm on Spotify? Or do I have to make some general annoncement to that effect ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there now a way I can DIRECT MESSAGE those friends of mine whom I already follow but who have not yet followed back to call their attention specifically to the fact that I'm on Spotify? Or do I ha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes