Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY PIN CODE VIA GLOBE MOBILE PAYMENT

Solved!

DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY PIN CODE VIA GLOBE MOBILE PAYMENT

I registered to Spotify 129 and I activated it on the link provided in the confirmation text message I received. Globe texted me with a verification code that I should verify on the website. I went to the Spotify website to change my subscription to premium using Globe Mobile Payment, but I didn't receive any pin code that Spotify said that they'll text me. Please help.
image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

"Standalone Spotify offers are no longer available for prepaid accounts." - Globe

So, subscribing for Spotify Premium via Globe Mobile Payment is now only available for Postpaid subscribers.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

photo_2017-08-08_10-58-17.jpg
photo_2017-08-07_19-02-02.jpg
Marked as solution

Hello!

"Standalone Spotify offers are no longer available for prepaid accounts." - Globe

So, subscribing for Spotify Premium via Globe Mobile Payment is now only available for Postpaid subscribers.

Hope this helps!

Marked as solution

"Standalone Spotify offers are no longer available for prepaid accounts." - Globe (if you're globe subscriber)

23 Replies

Me six

Me too at this very moment 😞 I registered the premium last night and I waited for the pin code for the verification. But, as of now I didn't receive any. I repeat the registration this afternoon but still none. 

Hi guys!

Fortumo supports the mobile payment for the Premium service in the Philippines. You can get in touch with them here.

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

please help me too

I receive pincode but when i enter it to confirm, it is invalid what should i doo

I keep being asked for a code and I haven't got one. Then it says it will be sent in two minutes and no code is sent. So I can't pay £9.99 for my Spotify.

please advise!

Count me in. I thought there's something wrong with my phone but i tried a dozen times and as f jow i haven't received a message from spotify

I DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY PIN CODE FOR P129 SPOTIFY SLOVE THIS!

Me too!! darn you globe!! We are paying for goodness' sake but the service is very poor!! You should fix this as soon as possible

Me too!! We are paying for goodness' sake but the service is very poor!! You should fix this as soon as possible

I'M ALSO EXPERIENCING THIS. GLOBE BETTER FIX THIS OR I'M CHANGING MOBILE NETWORKS. I NEED MY MUSIC!

If you're using postpaid try it here https://spotify.globe.com.ph/ It worked for me. Hope it would work!

If you're using postpaid try it here https://spotify.globe.com.ph/ It worked for me. Hope it would work!

Still, my problem. Frustrating.

Meee tooooooo.. This is frustrating. I tried calling globe but they cant solve it either..

same here, globe should fix this. This is a rip off globe, everytime I try to register this happens. YOU GOTTA FIX THIS GLOBE WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING.

Marked as solution

Hello!

Hope this helps!

photo_2017-08-08_10-58-17.jpg
photo_2017-08-07_19-02-02.jpg
Marked as solution

Hello!

Hope this helps!

How do you subscribe to Spotify Premium in a Prepaid simcard then? 

Suggested posts