Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Delete account

I want to delete my Spotify account, Can you give me the instructions please?
2 Replies

Hello, sorry to hear that you are going from Spotify. ๐Ÿ˜ž

You can contact Spotify Support here - https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ to delete your account. Please note that a representative will be with you between 24 and 48 hours!

Thanks, we hope you come back

- Brian.

I can speak to you in English, Espaรฑol, Franรงais, Italiano, ๆ—ฅๆœฌ, ๆ™ฎ้€š่ฏ, ๅปฃๆฑ่ฉฑ, ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด, Tiแบฟng Viแป‡t

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

We're sorry to see you go! Lets get this simple for you

1. Go to the Spotify homepage on your web browser. Sign in using your username and password.
  2.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on โ€œAboutโ€ in the bottom left hand corner.
  3. Under โ€œCustomer Service and Supportโ€, click on โ€œContact formโ€. This link will take you to a customer service form that you can fill out.
  4. Under the first drop-down menu, select โ€œRemoving/Cancelling Spotifyโ€.
  5. Under the second drop-down menu, select โ€œDelete/Close my Spotify accountโ€.
  6. Under the third drop-down menu, select the option that most matches your situation.
  7. Now put in the box you wish to permantly close your account

If you get a email from Spotify saying to check the customer fourms or anything like that reply to it.

Your account should get closed and you'll get a email within 72hrs sometimes quicker

Hope I've helped you today ๐Ÿ™‚
Sorry to see you leave!

Ethan

Suggested posts