Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded to spotify premium but I am still on free

Upgraded to spotify premium but I am still on free

If someone from Spotify could please help me because I am getting very frustrated with this!

I have contacted you twice via the contact form and all I have received is an automated response not an actual answer to my question.

I have been charged for spotify premium for the past 3 months but haven't got the premium features.

I have tried everything from checking if I have another account, deleting the app and changing my password. Nothing is working!

I have recently seen a text on my phone from February with a code to verify my subscription which I seem to have overlooked. When I try to redeem this code now it says it isn't valid. I wonder if this is because it has expired?

If someone could please help me I would really appreciate it as I am really struggling and seems to be very difficult to actually get help with issues.

3 Replies

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've been having getting in touch with Spotify support this isn't us here! This is a Customer Fourm group with Customers like you answering questions.

Did you reply to the automated response as your message doesn't go to customer service unless you reply!

I'd suggest that you take a look at this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Subscribed-but-not-getting-Premium/...

Hey! Have I solved your Issue? Hit that Accept as Solution button
Need more help? Drop a Reply 🙂

KEEP Listening! 😄

Thank you for your response.

I hadn't replied to the automated response as it wasn't clear that you were meant to do that.

I have now so hopefully I will get this resolved.

I didn't realise this was only customers as it seemed to be Spotify staff who were replying to some issues.

Thank you again for your response.

Not a problem!

Hope you get it resolved 🙂

Ill pass on the feedback!

Hope I've helped you today 🙂
Keep it Spotify!
Have a Fab Day 🙂

Suggested posts