Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Facebook-App - no "Premium" anymore.... another lost account

Deleted Facebook-App - no "Premium" anymore.... another lost account

Hi,

I know, I´m just another user with this problem, but your customer service seems not avalible..

I deleted the Facebook-App accidently and now I can´t login into my spotify account anymore. The ID, with which my premium account is linked is

Benutzername/ID:    1163321480

PLEASE RESTORE MY LOGIN CREDENTIALS!!! I´m not paying a premium service for no customer service AND a service I can´t use!!!!!!

Thank you for an ASAP  response.

Ben

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, this is an issue that can't be resolved here on the community. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to get you back up and running. The Spotify app on Facebook needs to remain in place as it maps you login details between the services. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks.

The Customer Service is not responding.

I havn´t had such a problem with Napster in years -.-

Hello!

Have you responded to the automatic email (even if it's from a no-reply) ?  

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Why do I have to reply to a no-reply email?! This is the worst joke ever.

Ok, done. What do I have to do now?

Wait 24 hours. If no contact in that time, post your case number here and we'll chase it up.

Peter did say to respond to the automated email - the reason is that many cases can be sorted by reading an FAQ or asking in the community and answering that automated email makes sure it gets in front of one of the staff.

Suggested posts