Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Deleting my account

Deleting my account

I have used the contact form four times and got the same automatic response everytime. I just want to completely delete my entire spotify account, and I can't do the .del thing on my email because I am connected through facebook.  PLEASE JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

Also, Spotify, you should really just make a 'delete account' button. I don't understand why you don't have one now.  The fact that I can't delete it that easily makes me want to delete it even more. So PLEASE delete mine.

3 Replies

Just reply to the autoresponse email and you should get through to us.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I'm trying to be able to un-link my facebook and spotify to where i just login with an email and password instead through my facebook. Is this possible? Please send me details.  LaylaAleyece@Live.com  Thanks!

LaylasMommy223 - This isn't possible at present, no. You can through your support to this idea over here if you'd like this implemented... http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Not-to-be-forced-into-just-Facebook/idi-p/219

I've just deleted your email address from that last post. We wouldn't recommend posting personal details on a public forum.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts