Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Deleting my account

Hello, I cannot figure out a way to delete my account because i am connected through Facebook. I cannot edit my email. Please help! Thanks

• Hello,  I cannot figure out a way to delete my account because i am connected through Facebook. I cannot edit my email.  Please help! Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't upgrade to premium

Hi,I paid for spotify premium but my PC version as well as iPhone version both keep saying I need to upgrade to stream on demand. I even recieved a receipt on my email. Help?

• Hi, I paid for spotify premium but my PC version as well as iPhone version both keep saying I need to upgrade to stream on demand. I even recieved a receipt on my email. Help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just upgraded to Premium but can't play any songs on my existing playlist on my phone. I have reinstalled the app and I login with my username jakorfha. Not my email address. Please help.

• I just upgraded to Premium but can't play any son gs on my existing playlist on my phone. I have reinstalled the app and I login with my username jakorfha. Not my email address. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on Windows phone.

I just upgraded to Premium but if I login with my email, my Windows phone says I need premium. I tried to login with the user number on the receipt and in that case, it says invalid user name.

• I just upgraded to Premium but if I login with my email, my Windows phone says I need premium. I tried to login with the user number on the receipt and in that case, it says invalid user name.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium not working

I upgraded to Premium (30 day free trial advertised). On the desktop I still get ads and the annoying popups telling me to upgrade and on my phone it says feature is only available for Spotify Premium. If I select one of the ads again to upgrade it s...

• Music Fan
  • I upgraded to Premium (30 day free trial advertised). On the desktop I still get ads and the annoying popups telling me to upgrade and on my phone it says feature is only available for Spotify Premiu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM NOT WORKING DAMNIT

WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!!!! LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THE SERVICES YOU INCESSANTLY ADVERTISED. FIX IT!!!!!!!!

• WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!!!! LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THE SERVICES YOU INCESSANTLY ADVERTISED. FIX IT!!!!!!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium not working?

I have just purchased a Premium account but it has not yet updated within the program or my phone. Have i missed somthing?Could someone please help?

• Regular
  • I have just purchased a Premium account but it has not yet updated within the program or my phone. Have i missed somthing? Could someone please help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just bought premium on my iPhone, and whenever I try to listen to anything on the app, it tells me I'm not a premium member. I have the email confirmation, and I've logged out/in and everything.

• I just bought premium on my iPhone, and whenever I try to listen to anything on the app, it tells me I'm not a premium member. I have the email confirmation, and I've logged out/in and everything.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i need help NOW

Does anybody have a telephone number for live support for spotify?

• Does anybody have a telephone number for live support for spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free premium

Free 30 day premium is not working on my iPhone!! If it's not gona work I refuse to pay $10 a month for it!

• Casual Listener
  • Free 30 day premium is not working on my iPhone!! If it's not gona work I refuse to pay $10 a month for it!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account

I don't use the facebook account that my spotify account is linked to so i would like to have an account with a different facebook account but i don't want to lose all of my saved playlists and I'm already paying for premium on my current account, Is...

• I don't use the facebook account that my spotify account is linked to so i would like to have an account with a different facebook account but i don't want to lose all of my saved playlists and I'm a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free for 30 days but can't access!

I have no user I'd or password to login to my free 30 days! How do I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I have no user I'd or password to login to my free 30 days! How do I fix this??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but unable to play music on my mobile

Hi, i've upgraded to a premium account but am unable to play music on my mobile. I am using an iphone 3, I've tried logging out and back into my account and I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app. any other suggestions?

• Hi,  i've upgraded to a premium account but am unable to play music on my mobile.  I am using an iphone 3, I've tried logging out and back into my account and I've also tried deleting and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifted 6mo. Premium - No Premium Gained on CPU or Phone

I was gifted 6 months of premium. I have none of the premium benefits after redeeming the gift (none on CPU or phone).

• I was gifted 6 months of premium.  I have none of the premium benefits after redeeming the gift (none on CPU or phone).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not registering on android mobile

After having the 48 hour trial on my mobile I decided to upgrae to premium, but now when I long into the spotify app it tells me the following: "Your free tial has expired. To Continue streaming music, you'll need Spotify Premium" How do I fix this a...

• After having the 48 hour trial on my mobile I decided to upgrae to premium, but now when I long into the spotify app it tells me the following:   "Your free tial has expired. To Continue str...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local music not listed

Servus, i updated a few songs to my playlist, but spotify is importing the songs i got on my pc to the playlist instead of the spotify arsenal or whatever. So, friends are listening to my playlist but cant listen to the songs which are imported from ...

• Visitor
  • Servus,   i updated a few songs to my playlist, but spotify is importing the songs i got on my pc to the playlist instead of the spotify arsenal or whatever.   So, friends are liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

needhelp

Just paid the 10 dollars but it still says that I have not and took the money from my bank

• Just paid the 10 dollars but it still says that I have not and took the money from my bank
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi there. i have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium on my desktop. previously i had a free trial on my mobile. i cant seem to link up the new premium subscription with the app on my iphone. i have deleted the app and reinstalled and it says "Spot...

• Hi there. i have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium on my desktop. previously i had a free trial on my mobile. i cant seem to link up the new premium subscription with the app on my iphone. i hav...
  • Desi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in italy

Hi.... I'm a danish resident, travelling to Italy for a few month. Will I be able to use my spotify premium on my Iphone, i.e. both in offline mode and in online mode when wifi is awailable? Kind Regards

• Hi....   I'm a danish resident, travelling to Italy for a few month. Will I be able to use my spotify premium on my Iphone, i.e. both in offline mode and in online mode when wifi is awailable?...
  • Dinosrules
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes